Mid-Book Test (up to Act 3, Scene 1)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. In Act 2, Scene 5, the nurse shares Romeo's plan to do what?
2. In Act 1, Scene 3, Lady Capulet first asks the nurse to do what?
3. The grudge between feuding families is described as _______.
4. Juliet's soliloquy in Act 2, Scene 2 suggests Romeo's name alone ___________.
5. Juliet's behavior toward her mother could be described as __________.
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Why does Juliet wish Romeo had another name?
This section contains 1,005 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)