|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Capulet call the nurse in Act 4, Scene 4?
2. Why do the musicians refuse to play at the end of Act 4, Scene 5?
(a) Because Juliet is dead and the familiy is mourning.
(b) Because they do not know the music Peter asks them for.
(c) Because they have not been paid.
(d) Because Capulet has asked them not to.
3. In Act 4, Scene 5, Capulet compares Juliet to what?
(a) A living corpse.
(b) A flower plucked too soon.
(c) A frost on the windows.
(d) A flower covered by an untimely frost.
4. Friar Laurence arrives in Act 5, Scene 3 _______________.
(a) After Romeo dies, but before Juliet kills herself.
(b) Before Romeo and Juliet die.
(c) Before Romeo dies, but after Juliet kills herself.
(d) After Romeo and Juliet kill themselves.
5. Friar Laurence tells Friar John that ____________.
(a) Neglecting the letter could cause danger.
(b) Neglecting the letter would get him in trouble.
(c) Refusing to deliver the letter was a crime.
(d) Refusing to deliver the letter has caused many deaths.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Romeo doing at the start of Act 3, Scene 3?
2. What is Paris' response to the scheduled wedding date?
3. Who gave the letter to Romeo explaining about Juliet?
4. Before she falls unconscious, Juliet thinks she sees ______________.
5. Who arrives to speak to Romeo and the friar in Act 3, Scene 3?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)