|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lady Capulet plan to speak to Juliet about in the morning?
(a) Juliet's divorce from Romeo.
(b) Juliet's love for Paris.
(c) Juliet's love for Romeo.
(d) Juliet's upcoming marriage to Paris.
2. What is the Prince's judgment for Romeo at the end of Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) The Prince exiles Romeo.
(b) The Prince sentences Romeo to death.
(c) The Prince forgives Romeo.
(d) The Prince sentences Romeo to live in prison.
3. In Act 4, Scene 3, Juliet asks the nurse to leave her alone _______________.
(a) So she can think about her upcoming wedding.
(b) So she can escape to the friar's cell.
(c) So she can take the poison on her own.
(d) So she can let Romeo in.
4. Romeo finds relief from his anguish in Act 3, Scene 3 when _____________.
(a) The priest tells him to leave town.
(b) The priest tells him he is banished.
(c) The nurse gives him Juliet's ring.
(d) The nurse comforts him.
5. In Act 4, Scnee 2, Juliet apologizes to her parents for ________________.
(a) Marrying Romeo.
(b) Talking back to them.
(c) Her disobedience.
(d) Her pride.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of her speech in Act 4, Scene 3, Juliet drinks to who/what?
2. Why has Friar John come to visit Friar Laurence in Act 5, Scene 2?
3. The potion Juliet plans to take will do what?
4. In Act 3, Scene 2, Juliet compares her impatience to see Romeo to what?
5. Why does the apothecary finally take Romeo's money?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)