1. How does the word dignity in line 1 of the prologue suggest both houses are alike?
In social standing.
2. Where does the play take place?
3. The grudge between feuding families is described as _______.
4. The feud between the Capulets and Montagues has caused ______________.
Violence and death in both families.
5. Romeo and Juliet are ______________.
From feuding families.
6. What ultimately ends the feud between the Capulets and Montagues?
The deaths of Romeo and Juliet.
7. In Act 1, Prologue, the chorus asks the audience to be what?
This section contains 5,962 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)