|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who advises Romeo to "beat love down"?
2. Friar Laurence chastises Romeo for what?
(a) Being indifferent to Juliet's love.
(b) Lying to his parents.
(c) Lying to Juliet.
(d) Being fickle in love.
3. How does Juliet react to the nurse's suggestion that she marry Paris?
(a) Juliet believes the nurse is kindly offering her wisdom.
(b) Juliet believes the nurse has lost her mind.
(c) Juliet believes she can no longer trust the nurse.
(d) Juliet believes she should trust her old friend.
4. Which friend of Romeo's is on Capulet's list of invited guests?
5. The nurse's attitude toward Paris could be described as what?
Short Answer Questions
1. The first action Romeo takes at the Capulet party is to do what?
2. Prince Escalus declares that the next time the families disturb the peace, they will pay ________.
3. When will Paris will get his first chance to woo Juliet?
4. Romeo's last speech during Act 1, Scene 4 reveals what?
5. At the Capulet party, Romeo takes Juliet's hand, then offers to do what?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)