|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 1, Prologue, the chorus asks the audience to be what?
2. Why has Friar John come to visit Friar Laurence in Act 5, Scene 2?
(a) He has come to tell Friar Laurence he could not deliver Romeo's letter.
(b) He has come to tell Friar Laurence to go get Juliet from the vault.
(c) He has come to tell Friar Laurence that Juliet is dead.
(d) He has come to tell Friar Laurence that he is sick.
3. Finally, at the end of Act 4, Scene 4, Capulet tells the nurse to do what?
(a) Go to bed and rest before the wedding.
(b) Leave him be.
(c) Waken Juliet because Paris has already arrived.
(d) Go chat with Paris.
4. After Juliet takes the potion, the friar will do what?
(a) Send a letter to Romeo telling him to come get Juliet.
(b) Send a letter to Capulet telling him Juliet is not really dead.
(c) Send a letter to Romeo telling him Juliet is dead.
(d) Send a letter to Romeo telling him to come home and confess.
5. The nurse's dialogue reveals Juliet's age to be how old?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Prince reveals that there have already been ____________.
2. Who do Sampson and Gregory first encounter in the city square in Act 1, Scene 1?
3. In Act 4, Scene 3, Juliet has a fleeting suspicion that ______________.
4. What name does Capulet call the nurse in Act 4, Scene 4?
5. What is Juliet's reaction to her mother's news that the wedding has been planned for Thursday?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)