|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Act 1, Scene 2, Romeo agrees to do what?
(a) Attend the party to meet Juliet.
(b) Attend the party to make his parents happy.
(c) Attend the party to anger the Capulets.
(d) Attend the party to admire Rosaline.
2. Civil blood has made civil hands unclean because ____________.
(a) Members of both families have joined the prince's war.
(b) All of the town's civilians are killing one another.
(c) The families' actions have made murder an acceptable act.
(d) Members of both families have killed one another.
3. Who discovers that Juliet appears to be dead?
(a) Lady Capulet.
(c) The nurse.
4. In Act 2, Scene 4, what does the nurse warn Romeo against?
(a) Marrying Juliet for her money.
(b) Running into Tybalt.
(c) Losing Capulet's blessing.
(d) Falsely leading Juliet on.
5. What does Juliet asks the nurse to give Romeo in Act 3, Scene 2?
(a) An apology.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A ring.
(d) A refusal to his marriage proposal.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 1, Scene 3, Lady Capulet has summons Juliet to discuss what?
2. How long does the prologue predict the play will be?
3. Throughout their first meeting, what do Romeo and Juliet compare themselves to?
4. Benvolio suggests Romeo attend the Capulet party in order to ______________.
5. In Act 3, Scene 2, Juliet compares her impatience to see Romeo to what?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)