|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Act 4, Scene 2, Capulet plans to do what?
(a) Stay up to watch over Juliet.
(b) Visit the friar to thank him for helping Juliet.
(c) Stay up and plan for the wedding the next day.
(d) Visit Paris and tell him the wedding is off.
2. in Act 2, Scene 4, why are Benvolio and Mercutio discussing Tybalt?
(a) Tybalt has challenged Benvolio.
(b) Tybalt has challenged Mercutio.
(c) Tybalt has challenged Paris.
(d) Tybalt has challenged Romeo.
3. In Act 1, Scene 1, Tybalt accuses Benvolio of what?
(b) Inciting violence.
4. In Act 4, Scnee 2, Juliet apologizes to her parents for ________________.
(a) Her pride.
(b) Marrying Romeo.
(c) Talking back to them.
(d) Her disobedience.
5. Who do Sampson and Gregory first encounter in the city square in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Prince Escalus.
(b) Romeo and Juliet.
(c) Capulet and Montague.
(d) Abram and Balthasar, of the Montagues.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Capulet hears of Juliet's refusal to marry Paris, he does what?
2. The nurse tells Capulet to go to bed so that ______________.
3. At the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2, Capulet and Paris discuss _________.
4. Friar Laurence chastises Romeo for what?
5. Romeo and Juliet are ______________.
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)