|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The nurse's dialogue reveals Juliet's age to be how old?
2. Why does Juliet refuse to go to her grieving parents?
(a) She suggests she is already angry with her parents.
(b) She says she will be too busy making arrangements for her wedding night.
(c) She says she will go find Romeo and give him a message.
(d) She suggests she will go to her room and kill herself out of grief for Romeo.
3. The nurse's statement, "Women grow by men," alludes to what?
(a) Social status.
4. At the end of her speech in Act 4, Scene 3, Juliet drinks to who/what?
5. Romeo alludes to Cupid because ____________.
(a) Cupid is the god of love.
(b) Cupid is the god of war.
(c) Cupid is the god of heartbreak.
(d) Cupid is the god of beauty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives to speak to Romeo and the friar in Act 3, Scene 3?
2. Mercutio attempts to "conjure" Romeo by in Act 2, Scene 1 by doing what?
3. When the nurse finally arrives at Juliet's room in Act 2, Scene 5, she claims ___________.
4. Juliet considers herself wealthy in Act 2, Scene 6 because __________.
5. In Act 4, Scene 3, Juliet has a fleeting suspicion that ______________.
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)