|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Romeo and Juliet's love is described as star-crossed, which means ____________.
(a) Planned by God.
2. At the end of Act 2, Scene 5, the nurse finally reveals that Romeo will __________________.
(a) Marry Juliet at the friar's cell that afternoon.
(b) Ask Capulet for Juliet's hand in marriage.
(c) Leave for Mantua immediately.
(d) Meet Juliet in the city square.
3. Juliet's behavior toward her mother could be described as __________.
4. What does Juliet say to her mother and the nurse instead of "goodnight"?
(b) Good morrow.
(c) Bon voyage.
(d) Good riddance.
5. At the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2, Capulet and Paris discuss _________.
(a) The feud between the families.
(b) The upcoming party at Capulet's house.
(c) Romeo's discouragement over Rosaline.
(d) The Prince's declaration about the feud.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finally, the nurse advises Juliet to ____________.
2. The Prince reveals that there have already been ____________.
3. Juliet claims she would do all of the following to be with Romeo EXCEPT what?
4. What does Romeo decide to do at the start of Act 2, Scene 1?
5. Where does the play take place?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)