|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Juliet's behavior toward her mother could be described as __________.
2. Prince Escalus declares that the next time the families disturb the peace, they will pay ________.
(a) A hefty fine.
(b) With their lives.
(c) For all the damage done.
(d) In heavy prison sentences.
3. Why does Lady Capulet not feel Juliet is too young to get married?
(a) Juliet is a legal adult.
(b) She herself wants to marry Paris.
(c) She herself was a mother at Juliet's age.
(d) She wants Juliet to become a mother soon.
4. In Act 3, Scene 4, Capulet tells Lady Capulet to do what?
(a) Invite six guests to the wedding.
(b) Have the nurse prepare Juliet for the wedding.
(c) Prepare Juliet for Tybalt's funeral.
(d) Prepare Juliet for the wedding tonight.
5. Romeo claims his love for Juliet is different from his love for Rosaline because ________________.
(a) Juliet is his enemy, while Rosaline was not.
(b) Rosaline loves him back, while Juliet did not.
(c) Juliet loves him back, where Rosaline did not.
(d) Juliet is wealthy, while Rosaline was not.
Short Answer Questions
1. in Act 2, Scene 6, the friar prays that the heavens will do what?
2. In Act 1, Scene 1, Tybalt accuses Benvolio of what?
3. What does Juliet discover about Romeo through the nurse at the end of Act 1?
4. At the end of Act 2, Scene 1, what do Benvolio and Mercutio decide to do>
5. In Act 2, Scene 5, the nurse shares Romeo's plan to do what?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)