|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ultimately ends the feud between the Capulets and Montagues?
(a) The deaths of Romeo and Juliet.
(b) A final, decisive battle.
(c) A desperate plea from Romeo and Juliet.
(d) The prince's exile of both families.
2. Juliet's behavior toward her mother could be described as __________.
3. In Act 3, Scene 3, the friar tells Romeo that the Prince ____________.
(a) Has ordered him to apologize to the Capulets.
(b) Has ordered Romeo to appear before him.
(c) Has ordered him to leave town with Juliet.
(d) Has ordered him banished, not killed.
4. In Act 2, Scene 3, the friar believes Romeo never went to bed because ___________.
(a) He was carousing drunkenly with his friends.
(b) He was fighting with Tybalt.
(c) He was with Rosaline.
(d) He was hiding from his father.
5. In Act 1, Scene 4, Romeo describes love as ________.
(a) Too rough.
(b) Too gentle.
(c) Too heavy.
(d) Too tender.
Short Answer Questions
1. The chorus promises that anything left out of the prologue will be __________.
2. The friar will not let Romeo and Juliet stay alone together until what?
3. At the end of Act 3, Scene 3, Romeo leaves the friar to do what?
4. The prologue of Act 2 reveals that despite difficulty, __________________.
5. Who is looking for Juliet at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)