|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finally, the nurse advises Juliet to ____________.
(a) Seek a husband who will stand up to her father.
(b) Seek happy nights to happy days.
(c) Seek love wherever she can find it.
(d) Seek her own husband.
2. What does Juliet say to her mother and the nurse instead of "goodnight"?
(a) Good morrow.
(b) Bon voyage.
(c) Good riddance.
3. In Act 1, Scene 4, Romeo describes love as ________.
(a) Too rough.
(b) Too gentle.
(c) Too heavy.
(d) Too tender.
4. Who dies during Act 3, Scene 1?
(a) Tybalt and Balthasar.
(b) Mercutio and Tybalt.
(c) Benvolio and Tybalt.
(d) Mercutio and Benvolio.
5. The nurse's statement, "Women grow by men," alludes to what?
(a) Social status.
Short Answer Questions
1. Romeo finds relief from his anguish in Act 3, Scene 3 when _____________.
2. The nurse's dialogue reveals Juliet's age to be how old?
3. In lines 11 and 12, Romeo says, "Give me a torch, I am not for this ambling./Being but heavy, I will bear the light." This is an example of what?
4. Romeo alludes to Cupid because ____________.
5. in Act 2, Scene 4, why are Benvolio and Mercutio discussing Tybalt?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)