|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 3, Scene 4, Capulet tells Lady Capulet to do what?
(a) Prepare Juliet for Tybalt's funeral.
(b) Have the nurse prepare Juliet for the wedding.
(c) Prepare Juliet for the wedding tonight.
(d) Invite six guests to the wedding.
2. At the end of Act 1, Scene 2, Romeo agrees to do what?
(a) Attend the party to admire Rosaline.
(b) Attend the party to anger the Capulets.
(c) Attend the party to meet Juliet.
(d) Attend the party to make his parents happy.
3. Who do Sampson and Gregory first encounter in the city square in Act 1, Scene 1?
(a) Abram and Balthasar, of the Montagues.
(b) Capulet and Montague.
(c) Prince Escalus.
(d) Romeo and Juliet.
4. Before she falls unconscious, Juliet thinks she sees ______________.
(a) Romeo standing in the window.
(b) Romeo's ghost come to take her to her grave.
(c) Tybalt's ghost seeking Romeo.
(d) Tybalt's ghost coming to take her to her grave.
5. in Act 2, Scene 6, the friar prays that the heavens will do what?
(a) Prepare Romeo and Juliet for hardship.
(b) Prevent the marriage if it is not meant to be.
(c) Conceal the marriage from Juliet's parents.
(d) Smile upon Romeo and Juliet's marriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Romeo's last speech during Act 1, Scene 4 reveals what?
2. Romeo alludes to Cupid because ____________.
3. At the end of Act 4, Scene 2, Capulet plans to do what?
4. In Act 4, Scene 3, Juliet has a fleeting suspicion that ______________.
5. The potion Juliet plans to take will do what?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)