|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 3, Scene 2, Juliet compares her impatience to see Romeo to what?
(a) A sober-suited matron.
(b) A starry night.
(c) A child who has new robes but cannot wear them yet.
(d) A child who has a new mansion.
2. What young affection does the prologue of Act 2 refer to?
(a) Tybalt's new admiration for Romeo.
(b) Romeo's renewed interested in Rosaline.
(c) Mercutio's new interest in Rosaline.
(d) Romeo and Juliet's new love for each other.
3. Juliet first believes that who is dead in Act 3, Scene 2?
4. What finally causes Romeo to fight?
(a) Mercutio's death and Tybalt's triumph.
(b) Romeo's pride.
(c) Mercutio's condemnation of the families.
(d) Tybalt's taunts.
5. When Tybalt discovers Romeo's presence at the Capulet party, he does what?
(a) Tells Juliet, who refuses to speak to Romeo.
(b) Tells Capulet, who advises Tybalt to challenge Romeo.
(c) Tells Capulet, who advises Tybalt to ignore Romeo.
(d) Tells Mercution, who advises Romeo to leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ultimately ends the feud between the Capulets and Montagues?
2. When Capulet hears of Juliet's refusal to marry Paris, he does what?
3. What does Juliet asks the nurse to give Romeo in Act 3, Scene 2?
4. Where does the play take place?
5. Juliet's behavior toward her mother could be described as __________.
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)