|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The nurse's attitude toward Paris could be described as what?
2. Romeo and Juliet are ______________.
(a) From different towns.
(b) From feuding kingdoms.
(c) From different countries.
(d) From feuding families.
3. At the end of Act 3, Scene 3, Romeo leaves the friar to do what?
(a) Go see his father.
(b) Go see the Prince.
(c) Go visit Juliet.
(d) Go bury Mercutio.
4. How does Juliet react to the nurse's suggestion that she marry Paris?
(a) Juliet believes she can no longer trust the nurse.
(b) Juliet believes the nurse is kindly offering her wisdom.
(c) Juliet believes the nurse has lost her mind.
(d) Juliet believes she should trust her old friend.
5. Who advises Romeo to "beat love down"?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Act 2, Scene 1, what do Benvolio and Mercutio decide to do>
2. Throughout their first meeting, what do Romeo and Juliet compare themselves to?
3. At the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2, Capulet and Paris discuss _________.
4. in Act 2, Scene 6, the friar prays that the heavens will do what?
5. At the end of the Act 2, Scene 2, Romeo promises to ___________.
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)