|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The nurse's statement, "Women grow by men," alludes to what?
(b) Social status.
2. The nurse arrives in Act 3, Scene 5 to tell Juliet what?
(a) Her mother is coming to take her to church.
(b) She will be married that same day.
(c) She will have to tell Romeo to leave.
(d) Her mother is coming to speak to her.
3. Which friend of Romeo's is on Capulet's list of invited guests?
4. The grudge between feuding families is described as _______.
5. Juliet will not speak badly about Romeo even after he kills Tybalt because _________________.
(a) She does not believe the nurse.
(b) She knows Tybalt probably instigated the violence.
(c) He is her husband.
(d) He would be angry if he found out.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who dies during Act 3, Scene 1?
2. At the end of Act 2, Scene 5, the nurse finally reveals that Romeo will __________________.
3. The prologue of Act 2 reveals that despite difficulty, __________________.
4. What does Juliet asks the nurse to give Romeo in Act 3, Scene 2?
5. What irony faces Capulet's servant in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)