|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is looking for Juliet at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 3?
(b) Lady Montague.
(c) The nurse.
(d) Lady Capulet.
2. In Act 3, Scene 4, Capulet tells Lady Capulet to do what?
(a) Prepare Juliet for the wedding tonight.
(b) Prepare Juliet for Tybalt's funeral.
(c) Have the nurse prepare Juliet for the wedding.
(d) Invite six guests to the wedding.
3. What does the nurse say about the man who is lucky enough to marry Juliet?
(a) He will have to compete with Paris.
(b) He will gain her money with the marriage.
(c) He will have to fight Tybalt first.
(d) He will have to gain her father's approval.
4. Mercutio attempts to "conjure" Romeo by in Act 2, Scene 1 by doing what?
(a) Listing Juliet's virtues.
(b) Threatening to reveal his presence to Tybalt.
(c) Teasing him about Juliet.
(d) Listing Rosaline's virtues.
5. At the end of Act 3, Scene 3, Romeo leaves the friar to do what?
(a) Go bury Mercutio.
(b) Go visit Juliet.
(c) Go see the Prince.
(d) Go see his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Capulet servant approaches Romeo in Act 1, Scene 2 to ask him what?
2. What does Juliet asks the nurse to give Romeo in Act 3, Scene 2?
3. Romeo arranges to send a man to the nurse with _______________.
4. In Act 1, Scene 3, Lady Capulet first asks the nurse to do what?
5. What irony faces Capulet's servant in Act 1, Scene 2?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)