Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Capulet allows that his consent is one part of the courtship agreement, but the other part is ___________.
(a) Lady Capulet's permission.
(b) Juliet's dowry.
(c) Juliet's consent.
(d) The Prince's permission.
2. In Act 1, Scene 3, Lady Capulet first asks the nurse to do what?
(a) Leave the room, then asks her to stay.
(b) Summon Capulet, then changes her mind.
(c) Stay, then asks her to leave.
(d) Call Juliet, then changes her mind.
3. In Act 2, Scene 3, the friar believes Romeo never went to bed because ___________.
(a) He was carousing drunkenly with his friends.
(b) He was fighting with Tybalt.
(c) He was with Rosaline.
(d) He was hiding from his father.
4. Capulet believes Juliet will cooperate with the wedding plans fully because __________________.
(a) She has always wanted a big wedding.
(b) He knows she secretly loves Parie.
(c) She has always been obedient to him.
(d) She has always planned to marry Paris.
5. Where are Romeo and his friends going during Act 1, Scene 4?
(a) To the Montague's party.
(b) To Romeo's party.
(c) To the friar's cell.
(d) To the Capulet's party.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Romeo down as the men travel to the Capulet party?
2. Why does Juliet tells Romeo not to swear his love by the moon?
3. In Act 1, Prologue, the chorus asks the audience to be what?
4. At the end of the Act 2, Scene 2, Romeo promises to ___________.
5. Before she falls unconscious, Juliet thinks she sees ______________.
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)