|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Juliet first believes that who is dead in Act 3, Scene 2?
2. Juliet will not speak badly about Romeo even after he kills Tybalt because _________________.
(a) He would be angry if he found out.
(b) She knows Tybalt probably instigated the violence.
(c) She does not believe the nurse.
(d) He is her husband.
3. At the end of Act 1, Scene 2, Romeo agrees to do what?
(a) Attend the party to anger the Capulets.
(b) Attend the party to admire Rosaline.
(c) Attend the party to meet Juliet.
(d) Attend the party to make his parents happy.
4. At the beginning of Act 4, Scene 4, Lady Capulet and the nurse are _____________.
(a) trying to wake Juliet.
(b) preparing for the wedding day.
(c) discussing recipes for the wedding.
(d) discussing Juliet's dress for the wedding.
5. Juliet claims she would do all of the following to be with Romeo EXCEPT what?
(a) Hide in a burial vault with dead bodies.
(b) Murder Paris and Capulet.
(c) Leap off a tower battlement.
(d) Lurk where serpents are.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finally, at the end of Act 4, Scene 4, Capulet tells the nurse to do what?
2. Before she falls unconscious, Juliet thinks she sees ______________.
3. In Act 1, Scene 2, Romeo compares his thwarted love for Rosaline to ______________.
4. In Act 2, Scene 5, the nurse says that Juliet's choice in Romeo is ___________.
5. Benvolio suggests Romeo attend the Capulet party in order to ______________.
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)