|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When will Paris will get his first chance to woo Juliet?
(a) At his wedding to Juliet.
(b) At the Prince's party that evening.
(c) At Friar Lawrence's cell.
(d) At Capulet's party that evening.
2. The first action Romeo takes at the Capulet party is to do what?
(a) Ask a servant who Juliet is.
(b) Ask Capulet for permission to dance with Juliet.
(c) Ask Tybalt who Juliet is.
(d) Ask a servant where Tybalt is.
3. In Romeo's opening speech in Act 2, Scene 2, he refers to Juliet as __________.
(a) The sun.
(b) An Ethiopian princess.
(c) The goddess Diana.
(d) The moon.
4. Juliet threatens to do what in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) Kill Paris.
(b) Run away tonight.
(c) Tell her parents the truth.
(d) Kill herself.
5. At the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1, Benvolio asks Mercutio to do what?
(a) Call for Romeo.
(b) Go back to the party to find Romeo.
(c) Mock Romeo to force him to come out of hiding.
(d) Follow Romeo into the Capulet's orchard.
Short Answer Questions
1. in Act 2, Scene 4, why are Benvolio and Mercutio discussing Tybalt?
2. Romeo dares death to ________________.
3. At the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2, Capulet and Paris discuss _________.
4. What irony faces Capulet's servant in Act 1, Scene 2?
5. After Juliet takes the potion, the friar will do what?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)