|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 5, the nurse shares Romeo's plan to do what?
(a) Marry Rosaline.
(b) Bribe the guards to let him in.
(c) Answer Tybalt's challenge.
(d) Climb into Juliet's room using a rope.
2. Why is Romeo down as the men travel to the Capulet party?
(a) Romeo is still upset over Rosaline.
(b) Romeo is angry that his friends are teasing him.
(c) Romeo feels guilty for crashing the Capulet party.
(d) Romeo is upset that Juliet is a Capulet.
3. Capulet is in a rush in Act 4, Scene 4 because ______________.
(a) Paris is anxious to get things started.
(b) Juliet will wake up soon.
(c) The friar will stop the wedding if they are caught.
(d) Paris has already arrived.
4. The Prince reveals that there have already been ____________.
(a) Six battles between families.
(b) Two battles between families.
(c) Four battles between families.
(d) Three battles between families.
5. What name does Capulet call the nurse in Act 4, Scene 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the nurse say about the man who is lucky enough to marry Juliet?
2. Juliet worries that she will wake before Romeo arrives and
3. Romeo finds relief from his anguish in Act 3, Scene 3 when _____________.
4. Juliet's soliloquy in Act 2, Scene 2 suggests Romeo's name alone ___________.
5. Who tries to discourage the battle in Act 1, Scene 1?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)