|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Montague ask for an account of the brawl in Act 1, Scene 1?
(c) Prince Escalus.
2. in Act 2, Scene 4, why are Benvolio and Mercutio discussing Tybalt?
(a) Tybalt has challenged Romeo.
(b) Tybalt has challenged Benvolio.
(c) Tybalt has challenged Paris.
(d) Tybalt has challenged Mercutio.
3. At the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2, Capulet and Paris discuss _________.
(a) The feud between the families.
(b) The upcoming party at Capulet's house.
(c) Romeo's discouragement over Rosaline.
(d) The Prince's declaration about the feud.
4. At the end of Act 1, Scene 2, Romeo agrees to do what?
(a) Attend the party to admire Rosaline.
(b) Attend the party to make his parents happy.
(c) Attend the party to anger the Capulets.
(d) Attend the party to meet Juliet.
5. How does Juliet react to the nurse's suggestion that she marry Paris?
(a) Juliet believes the nurse has lost her mind.
(b) Juliet believes she can no longer trust the nurse.
(c) Juliet believes she should trust her old friend.
(d) Juliet believes the nurse is kindly offering her wisdom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Juliet asks the nurse to give Romeo in Act 3, Scene 2?
2. Benvolio and Mercutio believe Romeo is hiding in Act 2, Scene 1 because __________________.
3. Capulet is in a rush in Act 4, Scene 4 because ______________.
4. In Act 4, Scene 3, Juliet asks the nurse to leave her alone _______________.
5. The Capulet servant tells Romeo and Benvolio they may attend the party if ___________________.
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)