|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the nurse say about the man who is lucky enough to marry Juliet?
(a) He will have to compete with Paris.
(b) He will gain her money with the marriage.
(c) He will have to fight Tybalt first.
(d) He will have to gain her father's approval.
2. The Prince reveals that there have already been ____________.
(a) Four battles between families.
(b) Two battles between families.
(c) Three battles between families.
(d) Six battles between families.
3. At the end of the Act 2, Scene 2, Romeo promises to ___________.
(a) Send word to Juliet about his intentions.
(b) Stay away from Tybalt.
(c) Meet Juliet at the friar's cell.
(d) Ask her father for her hand in marriage.
4. Before she falls unconscious, Juliet thinks she sees ______________.
(a) Romeo standing in the window.
(b) Romeo's ghost come to take her to her grave.
(c) Tybalt's ghost coming to take her to her grave.
(d) Tybalt's ghost seeking Romeo.
5. Romeo alludes to Cupid because ____________.
(a) Cupid is the god of love.
(b) Cupid is the god of war.
(c) Cupid is the god of heartbreak.
(d) Cupid is the god of beauty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Romeo finds relief from his anguish in Act 3, Scene 3 when _____________.
2. Juliet claims the nightingale is still singing because ________________.
3. In lines 186-196, Romeo compares love to all of the following EXCEPT what?
4. The potion Juliet plans to take will do what?
5. What does Juliet asks the nurse to give Romeo in Act 3, Scene 2?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)