|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of her speech in Act 4, Scene 3, Juliet drinks to who/what?
2. After Juliet takes the potion, the friar will do what?
(a) Send a letter to Romeo telling him Juliet is dead.
(b) Send a letter to Capulet telling him Juliet is not really dead.
(c) Send a letter to Romeo telling him to come home and confess.
(d) Send a letter to Romeo telling him to come get Juliet.
3. When will Paris will get his first chance to woo Juliet?
(a) At his wedding to Juliet.
(b) At Friar Lawrence's cell.
(c) At the Prince's party that evening.
(d) At Capulet's party that evening.
4. Which friend of Romeo's is on Capulet's list of invited guests?
5. in Act 2, Scene 6, the friar prays that the heavens will do what?
(a) Prepare Romeo and Juliet for hardship.
(b) Conceal the marriage from Juliet's parents.
(c) Smile upon Romeo and Juliet's marriage.
(d) Prevent the marriage if it is not meant to be.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Romeo doing at the start of Act 3, Scene 3?
2. At the beginning of Act 2, Scene 1, Benvolio asks Mercutio to do what?
3. What is Juliet's reaction to her mother's news that the wedding has been planned for Thursday?
4. At the end of Act 2, Scene 5, the nurse finally reveals that Romeo will __________________.
5. Juliet calls Romeo "beautiful tyrant" and "fiend angelical," which are examples of ____________.
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)