|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The potion Juliet plans to take will do what?
(a) Cause her to sleep peacefully until the wedding.
(b) Cause her to appear dead for almost two days.
(c) Cause her to forget she is married to Romeo.
(d) Cause her to die and come back to life.
2. After reviewing the Capulet servant's list, Benvolio discovers that _________________.
(a) Paris will be attending the Capulet's party.
(b) Juliet will be attending the Capulet's party.
(c) Rosaline will be attending the Capulet's party.
(d) Romeo will be attending the Capulet's party.
3. Juliet threatens to do what in Act 4, Scene 1?
(a) Kill herself.
(b) Tell her parents the truth.
(c) Kill Paris.
(d) Run away tonight.
4. In Act 4, Scene 3, Juliet has a fleeting suspicion that ______________.
(a) The nurse knows she is planning to take the potion.
(b) The potion might give her amnesia.
(c) The potion might actually be a poison.
(d) The friar is still planning to marry her off to Paris.
5. in Act 2, Scene 4, why are Benvolio and Mercutio discussing Tybalt?
(a) Tybalt has challenged Paris.
(b) Tybalt has challenged Romeo.
(c) Tybalt has challenged Benvolio.
(d) Tybalt has challenged Mercutio.
Short Answer Questions
1. Juliet calls Romeo "beautiful tyrant" and "fiend angelical," which are examples of ____________.
2. Juliet worries that she will wake before Romeo arrives and
3. Benvolio and Mercutio believe Romeo is hiding in Act 2, Scene 1 because __________________.
4. Before she falls unconscious, Juliet thinks she sees ______________.
5. In Act 4, Scene 3, Juliet asks the nurse to leave her alone _______________.
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)