Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Capulet servant approaches Romeo in Act 1, Scene 2 to ask him what?
(a) Advice about delivering the invitations.
(b) If Romeo can read.
(c) If Romeo would like to attend the party.
(d) Directions to Capulet's house.
2. Why is Romeo down as the men travel to the Capulet party?
(a) Romeo is still upset over Rosaline.
(b) Romeo feels guilty for crashing the Capulet party.
(c) Romeo is angry that his friends are teasing him.
(d) Romeo is upset that Juliet is a Capulet.
3. In Act 2, Scene 4, what does the nurse warn Romeo against?
(a) Running into Tybalt.
(b) Falsely leading Juliet on.
(c) Marrying Juliet for her money.
(d) Losing Capulet's blessing.
4. How does Lady Capulet respond to Juliet's plea for help regarding the impending marriage to Paris?
(a) She says Juliet should ask the nurse for help instead.
(b) She says she is done with Juliet.
(c) She says she wants Juliet to go confess her sins.
(d) She says she will speak to Capulet.
5. At the end of her speech in Act 4, Scene 3, Juliet drinks to who/what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Throughout their first meeting, what do Romeo and Juliet compare themselves to?
2. Mercutio asks Romeo to leave the nurse and do what?
3. Prince Escalus declares that the next time the families disturb the peace, they will pay ________.
4. Capulet is in a rush in Act 4, Scene 4 because ______________.
5. At the Capulet party, Romeo takes Juliet's hand, then offers to do what?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)