|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 4, Scnee 2, Juliet apologizes to her parents for ________________.
(a) Her disobedience.
(b) Talking back to them.
(c) Her pride.
(d) Marrying Romeo.
2. Capulet is so thrilled with Juliet's behavior in Act 4, Scene 2 that he __________________.
(a) Postpones the wedding as Juliet asked.
(b) Moves the wedding up to the following day.
(c) Invites the friar to the wedding.
(d) Tells Paris he can see Juliet that same evening.
3. After Act 4, Scene 2, Juliet asks the nurse to do what?
(a) Help her take the potion and hide the evidence.
(b) Leave her alone to make her own decisions.
(c) Help her choose what she will wear to the wedding.
(d) Pretend to go along with the wedding.
4. At the end of Act 4, Scene 2, Capulet plans to do what?
(a) Visit the friar to thank him for helping Juliet.
(b) Stay up to watch over Juliet.
(c) Visit Paris and tell him the wedding is off.
(d) Stay up and plan for the wedding the next day.
5. The friar will not let Romeo and Juliet stay alone together until what?
(a) They talk to their parents.
(b) They promise him to behave.
(c) They are married.
(d) They make confession.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Romeo no longer interested in Rosaline in Act 2?
2. Juliet claims she met Paris at the friar's cell and ____________.
3. The prologue of Act 2 reveals that despite difficulty, __________________.
4. What "extremities" do Romeo and Juliet overcome in their love for one another?
5. What young affection does the prologue of Act 2 refer to?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)