|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Capulet is so thrilled with Juliet's behavior in Act 4, Scene 2 that he __________________.
(a) Postpones the wedding as Juliet asked.
(b) Tells Paris he can see Juliet that same evening.
(c) Invites the friar to the wedding.
(d) Moves the wedding up to the following day.
2. Why is Romeo no longer interested in Rosaline in Act 2?
(a) He is now in love with Juliet.
(b) He forgot about her when Benvolio advised him to.
(c) He did not see her at the party.
(d) He is now bitter about love.
3. At the end of Act 4, Scene 2, Capulet plans to do what?
(a) Stay up to watch over Juliet.
(b) Visit Paris and tell him the wedding is off.
(c) Stay up and plan for the wedding the next day.
(d) Visit the friar to thank him for helping Juliet.
4. Romeo dares death to ________________.
(a) Come and take him now while he is in church.
(b) Claim him before Tybalt can get to him.
(c) Do his worst.
(d) Do what he dare if Romeo is allowed to marry Juliet.
5. Juliet claims she met Paris at the friar's cell and ____________.
(a) Encouraged him modestly.
(b) Declared her love for him openly.
(c) Told him to postpone the wedding.
(d) Apologized for her earlier behavior.
Short Answer Questions
1. in Act 2, Scene 6, the friar prays that the heavens will do what?
2. After Act 4, Scene 2, Juliet asks the nurse to do what?
3. What young affection does the prologue of Act 2 refer to?
4. According to the Prologue of Act 2, what lends the couple power?
5. In Act 4, Scnee 2, Juliet apologizes to her parents for ________________.
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)