|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Act 4, Scene 2, Capulet plans to do what?
(a) Visit Paris and tell him the wedding is off.
(b) Visit the friar to thank him for helping Juliet.
(c) Stay up to watch over Juliet.
(d) Stay up and plan for the wedding the next day.
2. In Act 4, Scnee 2, Juliet apologizes to her parents for ________________.
(a) Marrying Romeo.
(b) Talking back to them.
(c) Her pride.
(d) Her disobedience.
3. In Act 4, Scene 2, Capulet hopes the friar was able to do what?
(a) Give Juliet a potion to help her sleep.
(b) Warn Juliet that she will be disowned by her parents.
(c) Influence Juliet to become a nun.
(d) Influence Juliet to marry Paris.
4. Why is Romeo no longer interested in Rosaline in Act 2?
(a) He did not see her at the party.
(b) He is now bitter about love.
(c) He forgot about her when Benvolio advised him to.
(d) He is now in love with Juliet.
5. Capulet is so thrilled with Juliet's behavior in Act 4, Scene 2 that he __________________.
(a) Invites the friar to the wedding.
(b) Postpones the wedding as Juliet asked.
(c) Moves the wedding up to the following day.
(d) Tells Paris he can see Juliet that same evening.
Short Answer Questions
1. The friar compares too-passionate love to what?
2. Romeo dares death to ________________.
3. Why must Romeo and Juliet must "steal" their love?
4. in Act 2, Scene 6, the friar prays that the heavens will do what?
5. What advice does the friar give Romeo about love at the start of Act 2, Scene 6?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)