|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Juliet claims she met Paris at the friar's cell and ____________.
(a) Told him to postpone the wedding.
(b) Apologized for her earlier behavior.
(c) Encouraged him modestly.
(d) Declared her love for him openly.
2. According to the Prologue of Act 2, what lends the couple power?
(a) Support from friends.
3. In Act 4, Scnee 2, Juliet apologizes to her parents for ________________.
(a) Talking back to them.
(b) Her pride.
(c) Her disobedience.
(d) Marrying Romeo.
4. Why is Romeo no longer interested in Rosaline in Act 2?
(a) He is now bitter about love.
(b) He is now in love with Juliet.
(c) He did not see her at the party.
(d) He forgot about her when Benvolio advised him to.
5. What young affection does the prologue of Act 2 refer to?
(a) Romeo and Juliet's new love for each other.
(b) Mercutio's new interest in Rosaline.
(c) Romeo's renewed interested in Rosaline.
(d) Tybalt's new admiration for Romeo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Capulet is so thrilled with Juliet's behavior in Act 4, Scene 2 that he __________________.
2. At the end of Act 4, Scene 2, Capulet plans to do what?
3. What advice does the friar give Romeo about love at the start of Act 2, Scene 6?
4. Romeo dares death to ________________.
5. After Act 4, Scene 2, Juliet asks the nurse to do what?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)