|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Act 4, Scene 2, Juliet asks the nurse to do what?
(a) Help her choose what she will wear to the wedding.
(b) Leave her alone to make her own decisions.
(c) Pretend to go along with the wedding.
(d) Help her take the potion and hide the evidence.
2. What young affection does the prologue of Act 2 refer to?
(a) Romeo and Juliet's new love for each other.
(b) Mercutio's new interest in Rosaline.
(c) Tybalt's new admiration for Romeo.
(d) Romeo's renewed interested in Rosaline.
3. What advice does the friar give Romeo about love at the start of Act 2, Scene 6?
(a) Love moderately.
(b) Love passionately.
(c) Love calmly.
(d) Love violently.
4. In Act 4, Scnee 2, Juliet apologizes to her parents for ________________.
(a) Talking back to them.
(b) Her disobedience.
(c) Her pride.
(d) Marrying Romeo.
5. Juliet claims she met Paris at the friar's cell and ____________.
(a) Apologized for her earlier behavior.
(b) Declared her love for him openly.
(c) Encouraged him modestly.
(d) Told him to postpone the wedding.
Short Answer Questions
1. Romeo dares death to ________________.
2. At the end of Act 4, Scene 2, Capulet plans to do what?
3. Juliet considers herself wealthy in Act 2, Scene 6 because __________.
4. in Act 2, Scene 6, the friar prays that the heavens will do what?
5. In Act 4, Scene 2, Capulet hopes the friar was able to do what?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)