|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Act 4, Scene 2, Capulet plans to do what?
(a) Visit the friar to thank him for helping Juliet.
(b) Stay up and plan for the wedding the next day.
(c) Stay up to watch over Juliet.
(d) Visit Paris and tell him the wedding is off.
2. According to the Prologue of Act 2, what lends the couple power?
(a) Support from friends.
3. In Act 4, Scnee 2, Juliet apologizes to her parents for ________________.
(a) Her disobedience.
(b) Marrying Romeo.
(c) Her pride.
(d) Talking back to them.
4. Juliet claims she met Paris at the friar's cell and ____________.
(a) Declared her love for him openly.
(b) Apologized for her earlier behavior.
(c) Told him to postpone the wedding.
(d) Encouraged him modestly.
5. in Act 2, Scene 6, the friar prays that the heavens will do what?
(a) Prepare Romeo and Juliet for hardship.
(b) Prevent the marriage if it is not meant to be.
(c) Smile upon Romeo and Juliet's marriage.
(d) Conceal the marriage from Juliet's parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 4, Scene 2, Capulet hopes the friar was able to do what?
2. The prologue of Act 2 reveals that despite difficulty, __________________.
3. Romeo dares death to ________________.
4. Why is Romeo no longer interested in Rosaline in Act 2?
5. What young affection does the prologue of Act 2 refer to?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)