|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Act 4, Scene 2, Juliet asks the nurse to do what?
(a) Help her choose what she will wear to the wedding.
(b) Help her take the potion and hide the evidence.
(c) Pretend to go along with the wedding.
(d) Leave her alone to make her own decisions.
2. The prologue of Act 2 reveals that despite difficulty, __________________.
(a) The lovers will still have a chance to meet and be together.
(b) The lovers will overcome their families and be happy.
(c) The lovers will learn to love each other.
(d) The lovers will still have a chance to tell their families about their love.
3. in Act 2, Scene 6, the friar prays that the heavens will do what?
(a) Conceal the marriage from Juliet's parents.
(b) Prepare Romeo and Juliet for hardship.
(c) Smile upon Romeo and Juliet's marriage.
(d) Prevent the marriage if it is not meant to be.
4. In Act 4, Scnee 2, Juliet apologizes to her parents for ________________.
(a) Her disobedience.
(b) Marrying Romeo.
(c) Talking back to them.
(d) Her pride.
5. In Act 4, Scene 2, Capulet hopes the friar was able to do what?
(a) Influence Juliet to become a nun.
(b) Warn Juliet that she will be disowned by her parents.
(c) Give Juliet a potion to help her sleep.
(d) Influence Juliet to marry Paris.
Short Answer Questions
1. Capulet is so thrilled with Juliet's behavior in Act 4, Scene 2 that he __________________.
2. What young affection does the prologue of Act 2 refer to?
3. According to the Prologue of Act 2, what lends the couple power?
4. Juliet claims she met Paris at the friar's cell and ____________.
5. The friar will not let Romeo and Juliet stay alone together until what?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)