1. How does the word dignity in line 1 of the prologue suggest both houses are alike?
(a) In social standing.
(b) In relation to Prince Escalus.
(c) In violence.
(d) In sadness.
2. Where does the play take place?
(a) Verona, Italy.
(b) Naples, Italy.
(c) Rome, Italy.
(d) Florence, Italy.
3. The grudge between feuding families is described as _______.
4. The feud between the Capulets and Montagues has caused ______________.
(a) Political exile for both families.
(b) Bankruptcy in both families.
(c) Violence and death in both families.
(d) Social ostracization for both families.
5. Romeo and Juliet are ______________.
(a) From feuding families.
(b) From different countries.
(c) From feuding kingdoms.
(d) From different towns.
6. What ultimately ends the feud between the Capulets and Montagues?
(a) A final, decisive battle.
(b) The prince's exile of both families.
(c) A desperate plea from Romeo and Juliet.
(d) The deaths of Romeo and Juliet.
7. In Act 1, Prologue, the chorus asks the audience to be what?
This section contains 5,962 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)