|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Scott and Kimberly move where?
2. What happens when Scott speaks to Kimberly about conversion?
(a) She decides to also convert.
(b) She releases him from his promise to wait until 1990 to convert.
(c) She tells him she will divorce him if he converts.
(d) She begins to cry.
3. Why do the Hahns encourage Protestants to do this?
(a) Because the Catholic Church needs support.
(b) Because the Catholic Church is not important.
(c) Because it is Christ's body.
(d) Because the Catholic Church is kind to others.
4. What has died in this family?
(a) Some family members.
(b) Some dreams.
(c) Some faith.
(d) Some hope.
5. Who encourages the Hahns to get involved in this activism?
(a) Their friend Jack.
(b) Their friend Monica.
(c) Their friend Dr. Gerstner.
(d) Their friend Gerry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Scott answer on this recording?
2. What do Scott and Kimberly cease having?
3. What happens when Kimberly feels herself being drawn to the church?
4. What emotion is outweighed by the joy of Scott's conversion?
5. What does Scott begin to see as true and beautiful about the Catholic Church?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens while Scott is at a conference?
2. How does this chapter begin?
3. How does Kimberly view the events that take place during this time in their lives?
4. What brings Kimberly and Scott closer together
5. Who narrates this chapter?
6. What do the Hahns admit about non-Catholics?
7. How is Scott trying to fix his marriage?
8. What happens when Kimberly has a difficult pregnancy?
9. What miracle occurs when Scott accepts a teaching position?
10. How does Kimberly feel about her life at this point?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)