|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Kimberly decide to have their third child baptized?
(a) In the Presbyterian Church.
(b) In the Lutheran Church.
(c) In the Catholic Church.
(d) In the Methodist Church.
2. Who does Scott continue to encourage?
(a) Catholics who have abandoned their faith.
(b) Those who are non-believers.
(c) Catholics who are converting to Protestantism.
(d) Non-Catholics who are converting.
3. What does Scott record with this organization?
(a) Something called "the record."
(b) Something called "the rules."
(c) Something called "the answer."
(d) Something called "the tape."
4. Why is Scott scared?
(a) He does not want to upset his wife.
(b) He is unsure about being a Catholic.
(c) He is not sure what God wants him to do.
(d) He promised his wife he would not become Catholic until 1990.
5. What does Scott discuss regarding his father?
(a) His ministries.
(b) His faith.
(c) His death.
(d) His conversion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Within a few years how many people have listened to Scott's recording?
2. With whom does Scott begin to work?
3. What is Vatican II?
4. Kimberly and Scott minister where?
5. Why does Kimberly decide to think about conversion?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Scott gain fame?
2. Who narrates this chapter?
3. About what is Scott energized? What troubles him about his new faith?
4. What do they encourage Catholics and Protestants to do?
5. How does Kimberly feel about her life at this point?
6. How does Kimberly view the events that take place during this time in their lives?
7. How is Scott trying to fix his marriage?
8. How is Scott treated after his conversion? How does Scott feel about this?
9. What is the function of the last chapter?
10. What has happened since Kimberly converted?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)