|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Hahns encourage Bible Christians to seek out?
(d) The Catholic sacraments.
2. Where does Kimberly decide to have their third child baptized?
(a) In the Methodist Church.
(b) In the Catholic Church.
(c) In the Presbyterian Church.
(d) In the Lutheran Church.
3. What do the Hahns encourage Catholics to do?
(a) Be patient with non-Catholics.
(b) Learn about other faiths.
(c) Be more liberal.
(d) Learn more about their tradition.
4. What does Scott do when Kimberly has some trouble with her pregnancy during a church service?
(a) He prays for the intercession of Saint Gerard and Saint Joseph.
(b) He prays to Jesus.
(c) He cries.
(d) He takes her to the hospital.
5. How does Scott continue to treat Kimberly?
(a) He treats her as he has always treated her.
(b) He offers love rather than arguments and shares his feelings with her.
(c) He treats her like a stranger.
(d) He offers her doctrine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Scott offered the chance to teach Catholic Theology?
2. What do the Hahns encourage their Catholic brothers and sisters to do regarding Protestants?
3. What has happened to what has died?
4. Scott and Kimberly move where?
5. What does Scott miraculously come to possess for a small amount of money?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has happened since Kimberly converted?
2. Who narrates this chapter?
3. How is Scott trying to fix his marriage?
4. How does this chapter begin?
5. What brings Kimberly and Scott closer together
6. What miracle occurs when Scott accepts a teaching position?
7. When does Scott feel that "the best is yet to come?"
8. With what does Kimberly struggle?
9. About what is Scott energized? What troubles him about his new faith?
10. How does Scott gain fame?
This section contains 746 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)