|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Kimberly decide she would commit herself to God?
(a) As an adult.
(b) As a college student.
(c) As a teenager.
(d) At an early age.
2. His church is fairly ____________.
3. Why do Scott and Kimberly stop dating?
(a) They do not get along.
(b) He does not have time to fall in love.
(c) She does not like him.
(d) He wants to date someone else.
4. As time passes he begins to question another core Protestant doctrine. What doctrine is this?
(a) The notion of Sola Fidura.
(b) The notion of Sola Scriptura.
(c) The notion of Sola Fide.
(d) The notion of Sola Solara.
5. How does Scott feel when he presses various experts he knows on these issues?
(a) He is dissatisfied with their answers.
(b) He feels as if he knows nothing.
(c) He is surprised by their answers.
(d) He is satisfied with their answers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens on August 18th, 1979?
2. Why do Kimberly and Scott come to believe about the martial act?
3. What does Scott believe is key for understanding the Bible?
4. Is Scott's petition answered?
5. What does Scott begin to believe about the Bible?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what church is Scott Hahn raised?
2. How do Scott's views on Holy Communion change?
3. What is known about Kimberly from this chapter?
4. What is the Protestant theory of justification, or how one becomes saved?
5. What does Scott do when he begins his pastorate in Virginia?
6. What does Scott think about the Reformed "Covenant Theology?"
7. Where does Scott attend college? What is his major?
8. How does Kimberly feel about their time at this church?
9. How is Scott's job as assistant to the president of Grove City College beneficial for him?
10. What does Scott realize about his pastorate?
This section contains 714 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)