|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Scott and Kimberly stop dating?
(a) He wants to date someone else.
(b) They do not get along.
(c) He does not have time to fall in love.
(d) She does not like him.
2. He begins to think about moving his family to what church?
(a) The Catholic church.
(b) The Presbyterian church.
(c) The Lutheran church.
(d) The Episcopal church.
3. With what does Kimberly become increasingly uncomfortable?
(a) Scott's lack of interest in the family.
(b) Her theology questions.
(c) Scott's growing affinity for Catholicism, particularly for the saints.
(d) Scott's distancing of himself from her.
4. Scott meets a fellow seminarian, ________________, who becomes a close friend.
5. What happens on August 18th, 1979?
(a) Kimberly and Scott plan have their rehearsal dinner.
(b) Kimberly and Scott are married.
(c) They move to Cincinnati.
(d) Scott proposes to Kimberly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Catholic kids tell Scott?
2. To whom does Scott make a petition?
3. Why do Scott and Kimberly not want to use unnatural contraception?
4. What does Scott eventually realize that he must do?
5. How is Scott a typical teenager?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where do the Hahns attend graduate school? Who does Scott meet there, who is a fellow ant-Catholic?
2. What is sola fide?
3. What is anonymously mailed to Scott? What does he do with this?
4. In what church is Scott Hahn raised?
5. How does Scott begin to change his opinion about the Catholic Church?
6. What does Scott repeat about Protestantism during a debate between himself, Gerry, and a professor?
7. What does Scott begin to believe about Sola Scriptura?
8. What does Scott realize about his pastorate?
9. Where does Scott attend college? What is his major?
10. What does Scott do when he begins his pastorate in Virginia?
This section contains 736 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)