|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Scott do when Kimberly has some trouble with her pregnancy during a church service?
(a) He takes her to the hospital.
(b) He prays for the intercession of Saint Gerard and Saint Joseph.
(c) He prays to Jesus.
(d) He cries.
2. How does Kimberly feel when she watches her husband convert?
(a) She is grieving.
(b) She is shocked.
(c) She is angry.
(d) She is surprised.
3. What do the Hahns encourage Bible Christians to seek out?
(a) The Catholic sacraments.
4. About what do the Hahns encourage Catholics to read?
(a) Vatican II.
(b) The Old Testament.
(c) The Bible.
(d) The New Testament.
5. Describe the Hahns' life at this point.
(a) Best it has been in a long time.
(b) More full of joy than ever.
(c) Very good.
6. He and Kimberly are encouraged to get involved with what?
(a) Anti-abortion and anti-pornography activism in Milwaukee.
(b) Anti-abortion and anti-pornography activism in Madison.
(c) Anti-abortion and anti-pornography activism in Chicago.
(d) Anti-abortion and anti-pornography activism in Indianapolis.
7. Why is Scott scared?
(a) He is unsure about being a Catholic.
(b) He is not sure what God wants him to do.
(c) He does not want to upset his wife.
(d) He promised his wife he would not become Catholic until 1990.
8. What do the Hahns encourage Protestants to do?
(a) Be kind to the Church of Rome.
(b) Ignore the Church of Rome.
(c) Support the Church of Rome.
(d) To reunite with the Church of Rome.
9. How does Scott continue to treat Kimberly?
(a) He treats her like a stranger.
(b) He offers love rather than arguments and shares his feelings with her.
(c) He treats her as he has always treated her.
(d) He offers her doctrine.
10. Where does Kimberly decide to have their third child baptized?
(a) In the Catholic Church.
(b) In the Lutheran Church.
(c) In the Methodist Church.
(d) In the Presbyterian Church.
11. How does Scott feel when he receives the sacraments for the first time?
(a) He is nervous.
(b) He is happy.
(c) He is overwhelmed with supernatural joy.
(d) He is content.
12. What emotion is outweighed by the joy of Scott's conversion?
13. Kimberly gradually becomes comfortable with the Catholic piety towards whom?
(b) The Apostles.
(d) John the Baptist.
14. Kimberly discusses how God "allowed us special suffering" through what?
(a) Her husband's conversion.
(b) Her marriage.
(c) The birth of her children.
(d) Two miscarriages in 1989.
15. Can anyone put the Catholics to shame?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Hahns continue to appreciate?
2. What surprises Scott?
3. What church has more resources to nourish the soul?
4. What has died in this family?
5. This chapter begins with Scott who discusses what?
This section contains 505 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)