|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Scott still accompany his family?
(a) To their Presbyterian Church.
(b) To Mass.
(c) To holiday services.
(d) To public events.
2. What does Scott say is a gift God is giving Kimberly?
(a) Her becoming Catholic.
(b) Her children.
(c) Her intelligence.
(d) Having him suffer for becoming Catholic first.
3. Where does Scott begin to attend mass?
(a) Saint Anne's Church.
(b) Saint Bernard's Church.
(c) Saint Bernadette's Church.
(d) Saint Mary's Church.
4. With what is Scott falling in love?
(a) The Latin Mass.
(b) Baptismal liturgy.
(c) Catholic research.
(d) The Eucharist.
5. Who does Scott continue to encourage?
(a) Those who are non-believers.
(b) Non-Catholics who are converting.
(c) Catholics who have abandoned their faith.
(d) Catholics who are converting to Protestantism.
6. Who is Scott's patron saint?
(a) Saint John.
(b) Saint Benedict.
(c) Saint Joseph.
(d) Saint Francis De Sales.
7. What has died in this family?
(a) Some dreams.
(b) Some hope.
(c) Some family members.
(d) Some faith.
8. What does Scott do when Kimberly has some trouble with her pregnancy during a church service?
(a) He prays for the intercession of Saint Gerard and Saint Joseph.
(b) He takes her to the hospital.
(c) He prays to Jesus.
(d) He cries.
9. How does Scott continue to treat Kimberly?
(a) He offers her doctrine.
(b) He treats her like a stranger.
(c) He offers love rather than arguments and shares his feelings with her.
(d) He treats her as he has always treated her.
10. Kimberly is sometimes so upset that she contemplates what?
(d) Running away.
11. Scott recounts his meeting with whom?
(a) A Bishop.
(b) A priest.
(c) A member of Vatican II.
(d) The Holy Father.
12. To where does Scott begin to sneak off?
(a) Holy Communion.
(c) Catechism classes.
13. How do those Protestants who convert to Catholicism sometimes feel?
(d) They are not at home.
14. What does Scott begin to see as true and beautiful about the Catholic Church?
(a) Its artwork.
(b) Its prayers.
(c) Its poetry.
(d) Its teachings on the family and society.
15. Where does Kimberly decide to have their third child baptized?
(a) In the Methodist Church.
(b) In the Catholic Church.
(c) In the Presbyterian Church.
(d) In the Lutheran Church.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Scott begin to work?
2. What do the Hahns encourage Bible Christians to seek out?
3. What do Scott and Kimberly cease having?
4. Who is Kimberly's patron saint?
5. What does Scott miraculously come to possess for a small amount of money?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)