|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the 19th century British Cardinal Henry Newman?
(a) A minor Catholic evangelist.
(b) A minor Catholic apologist.
(c) A major Catholic apologist.
(d) A major Catholic evangelist.
2. What has Kimberly always wanted to be?
(a) A politician.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A minister.
(d) A mother.
3. What does this job give him time to do?
(a) Attend a Catholic Church.
(b) Work on his marriage.
(c) Spend time with his family.
(d) Read constantly at night.
4. Scott continues to grow more Catholic and is anonymously mailed what?
(a) A prayer book.
(b) A cross.
(c) A Catholic Bible.
(d) A Rosary.
5. Who does Scott meet his first year of high school who brings him into Young Life, a Christian Youth group?
6. Scott meets a fellow seminarian, ________________, who becomes a close friend.
7. Of what do Scott and his friends convince Kimberly that God does not want her to be?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A pastor.
(c) A mother.
(d) A politician.
8. Scott gets Gerry, himself and who together to discuss theology?
(b) Dr. Gerstner.
9. What does Scott begin to discover about Sola Fide?
(a) It also believed by the Catholic Church.
(b) The Protestants do not believe it anymore.
(c) It is scriptural and was Paul's view.
(d) It is not scriptural and was not Paul's view.
10. What does Scott begin doing in his senior year?
(a) Begins to attend seminary classes.
(b) Choosing a college.
(c) Research the priesthood.
(d) Skip school.
11. To what does Scott become deeply attached?
(a) Sola fide.
(b) The Reformed "Covenant Theology."
(c) Sola scriptura.
(d) The Presbyterian Church.
12. How is Scott a typical teenager?
(a) He is a good kid.
(b) He plays sports.
(c) He is involved in many clubs.
(d) He smokes marijuana.
13. Scott begins to see the importance of what?
14. To where do Kimberly and Scott then move for the summer?
15. Kimberly comes to believe that the source of her doubts about quitting contraception come from what?
(b) Not trusting God.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Scott begins his pastorate in what state?
2. What does Scott begin to do to his church services?
3. What do the Catholic kids tell Scott?
4. Kimberly hopes Gerry will quiet Scott's interest in Catholicism. Is Gerry able to do this?
5. Why does Scott decide that he does not want to attend this church?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)