1. Who is the first narrator?
2. Scott is the youngest of three children and is baptized into what faith?
3. His church is fairly ____________.
4. Why does Scott decide that he does not want to attend this church?
It does not believe.
5. How is Scott a typical teenager?
He smokes marijuana.
6. Who does Scott meet his first year of high school who brings him into Young Life, a Christian Youth group?
7. How does this boy get Scott to come to Young Life?
He uses Scott's crush on Kathy to bring him to church.
This section contains 4,474 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)