|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Conclusion: Calling Catholics to Be Bible Christians (and Vice Versa).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens as a result of Scott's commitment?
(a) He is happier.
(b) He confuses his parents.
(c) He gains many friends.
(d) He loses many of his friends.
2. What type of birth control do Kimberly and Scott begin to use?
(a) Natural Family Planning.
(b) Birth control pills.
3. What does Scott believe is key for understanding the Bible?
(a) The Old Testament.
(b) A guide.
(c) The New Testament.
(d) The covenant.
4. Kimberly hopes Gerry will quiet Scott's interest in Catholicism. Is Gerry able to do this?
(b) Not at first.
5. How does Scott continue to treat Kimberly?
(a) He treats her as he has always treated her.
(b) He offers her doctrine.
(c) He treats her like a stranger.
(d) He offers love rather than arguments and shares his feelings with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Scott and Kimberly not want to use unnatural contraception?
2. What is the doctrine that we are saved by faith alone apart from our moral works?
3. Kimberly discusses how God "allowed us special suffering" through what?
4. When was Kimberly born?
5. With what does Kimberly become increasingly uncomfortable?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)