|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Conclusion: Calling Catholics to Be Bible Christians (and Vice Versa).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Scott do when he first meets Kimberly?
(a) He blushes.
(b) He asks her if she is a Christian.
(c) He immediately "drills" her about her theological thinking.
(d) He tells her he is going to marry her.
2. Who is the first narrator?
3. This chapter begins with Scott who discusses what?
(a) The joys of Catholicism.
(b) The problems of being a Protestant.
(c) The "ecclesiastical culture shock" that Protestants experience when they convert to Catholicism.
(d) The life of a new Catholic.
4. When Scott continued to aim his teachings at lost Catholics, did he easily shoot down the errors of the Catholics to whom he spoke?
5. When was Kimberly born?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Scott and his fellow seminarians not like about the Catholic tradition?
2. What helps convince Kimberly of the beauty of Catholicism?
3. What does Scott believe is key for understanding the Bible?
4. What does Scott begin to discover about Sola Fide?
5. What is the outcome when Scott debates the doctrines of sola scriptura and sola fide with a famed Protestant theologian?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)