|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Struggles of a Mixed Marriage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where do Kimberly and Scott then move for the summer?
2. What do Scott and his new seminarian friend have in common?
(a) They are among the most anti-Protestant seminarians on campus.
(b) They are among the most liberal seminarians on campus.
(c) They are among the most anti-Catholic seminarians on campus.
(d) They are among the most Catholic seminarians on campus.
3. How does Scott feel about explaining Catholic doctrine to his fellow parishioners?
4. In what does Scott want desperately to partake?
(a) The Eucharist.
(c) The Latin Mass.
5. When Scott continued to aim his teachings at lost Catholics, did he easily shoot down the errors of the Catholics to whom he spoke?
Short Answer Questions
1. Scott begins his pastorate in what state?
2. What does Scott believe is key for understanding the Bible?
3. What do Scott and his fellow seminarians not like about the Catholic tradition?
4. They are eventually engaged and are delighted to find that they both want what?
5. What does Scott wonder about the Catholic doctrine of the Eucharist?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)