|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Struggles of a Mixed Marriage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What emotion is outweighed by the joy of Scott's conversion?
2. What does Scott eventually realize that he must do?
(a) Stop learning about Catholicism.
(b) Resign from his pastorate and look for another job.
(c) Accept his calling at the church in Virginia.
3. What does this job give him time to do?
(a) Work on his marriage.
(b) Spend time with his family.
(c) Attend a Catholic Church.
(d) Read constantly at night.
4. Where does Kimberly decide to have their third child baptized?
(a) In the Lutheran Church.
(b) In the Presbyterian Church.
(c) In the Catholic Church.
(d) In the Methodist Church.
5. Kimberly comes to believe that the source of her doubts about quitting contraception come from what?
(b) Her mother.
(c) Not trusting God.
(d) Her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Is Scott's petition answered?
2. What surprises Scott?
3. What does Scott learn about the Protestant Church's opinions of contraception?
4. As time passes he begins to question another core Protestant doctrine. What doctrine is this?
5. Who does Scott meet his first year of high school who brings him into Young Life, a Christian Youth group?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)