|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Struggles of a Mixed Marriage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Scott want his congregation to do every week?
(a) Pray to Mary.
(b) Take communion.
(c) Use rosaries.
(d) Cross themselves.
2. What happens on August 18th, 1979?
(a) Kimberly and Scott are married.
(b) They move to Cincinnati.
(c) Kimberly and Scott plan have their rehearsal dinner.
(d) Scott proposes to Kimberly.
3. What has Kimberly always wanted to be?
(a) A minister.
(b) A mother.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A politician.
4. What does Scott begin to discover about Sola Fide?
(a) The Protestants do not believe it anymore.
(b) It is scriptural and was Paul's view.
(c) It also believed by the Catholic Church.
(d) It is not scriptural and was not Paul's view.
5. As time passes he begins to question another core Protestant doctrine. What doctrine is this?
(a) The notion of Sola Fide.
(b) The notion of Sola Fidura.
(c) The notion of Sola Solara.
(d) The notion of Sola Scriptura.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the doctrine that we are saved by faith alone apart from our moral works?
2. Would Kimberly have married Scott had he been a Catholic at the time they were dating?
3. What does Scott say is a gift God is giving Kimberly?
4. Where does Scott begin his study in Catholic theology?
5. What type of birth control do Kimberly and Scott begin to use?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)