|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Struggles of a Mixed Marriage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is sola fide?
(a) One was saved by his or her actions.
(b) One was saved only if he or she did not break the Ten Commandments.
(c) One is saved by being declared righteous by God through no merit of your own.
(d) One was saved by being Christ-like.
2. What do Scott and Kimberly cease having?
(b) Interesting theological discussions.
(c) Any discussions.
(d) Time spent together.
3. Where does Scott still accompany his family?
(a) To their Presbyterian Church.
(b) To Mass.
(c) To public events.
(d) To holiday services.
4. He begins to talk with whom about these books he is reading?
(a) His wife.
(b) His friend Jack.
(c) His friend Gerry.
(d) His friend Monica.
5. Why do Scott and Kimberly not want to use unnatural contraception?
(a) It is selfish to isolate one aspect of God's gifts from the others.
(b) It is not 100% accurate.
(c) It is not natural.
(d) It is unhealthy for the body.
Short Answer Questions
1. Scott wants to write and Kimberly likes to do what?
2. What type of birth control do Kimberly and Scott begin to use?
3. Why do Scott and Kimberly stop dating?
4. When was Kimberly born?
5. When does Scott convert and receive the sacraments for the first time?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)