|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Scott's Search for the Church.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Catholic kids tell Scott?
(a) He should be a Catholic.
(b) He should be their teacher.
(c) He does not know much about Catholicism.
(d) He is going to become Catholic.
2. Scott is the youngest of three children and is baptized into what faith?
3. What does Scott begin to believe about the Bible?
(a) It teaches that Scripture is the only message from God.
(b) It can be believed figuratively or literally.
(c) It teaches that Scripture respects tradition outside of Scripture as well.
(d) It can be translated in many ways.
4. What does Scott begin doing in his senior year?
(a) Begins to attend seminary classes.
(b) Research the priesthood.
(c) Choosing a college.
(d) Skip school.
5. What does Scott do when he first meets Kimberly?
(a) He blushes.
(b) He tells her he is going to marry her.
(c) He asks her if she is a Christian.
(d) He immediately "drills" her about her theological thinking.
Short Answer Questions
1. Towards what degree is Kimberly working?
2. Why does Scott begin to question whether the Reformation is a good thing at all?
3. Scott continues to grow more Catholic and is anonymously mailed what?
4. What has Kimberly always wanted to be?
5. How does Scott graduate?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)