|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Teaching and Living the Covenant as Family.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Kimberly work?
(a) Many researchers.
(b) Many people in the Catholic Church.
(c) Many people of many different religions.
(d) Many people in the Presbyterian church.
2. What does Scott want his congregation to do every week?
(a) Use rosaries.
(b) Cross themselves.
(c) Take communion.
(d) Pray to Mary.
3. How does this boy get Scott to come to Young Life?
(a) He uses Scott's crush on Kathy to bring him to church.
(b) He tells him there is food.
(c) He threatens him.
(d) He does his homework for him.
4. What happens when Scott is in a Bible study with Catholics?
(a) He corrects them.
(b) They annoy him.
(c) He embarrasses them.
(d) They correct him.
5. What becomes Scott's mission?
(a) To correct the sola fide view of Protestants.
(b) To correct and "liberate" Catholics raised in a "works-righteousness" faith.
(c) To convert non-Christians to the Presbyterian church.
(d) To bring Christians back to the church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Scott spends four years at Grove City College studying what?
2. He begins to think about moving his family to what church?
3. In his senior year what does Scott decide that he is going to do?
4. What aspect of the Presbyterian communion is he questioning?
5. Why do Scott and Kimberly stop dating?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)