|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Teaching and Living the Covenant as Family.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Kimberly decide she would commit herself to God?
(a) As an adult.
(b) As a teenager.
(c) As a college student.
(d) At an early age.
2. He begins to read the works of who and develops strongly anti-Catholic views?
(a) Joseph Campbell and Paul Haupt.
(b) Jay Samonie and Sue Monk Kidd.
(c) Martin Luther and John Calvin.
(d) Tom Terry and James T. Draper, Jr.
3. What does Scott begin to do to his church services?
(a) He alters them accordingly.
(b) He lengthens them.
(c) He shortens them.
(d) He adds in verses from the Catholic Bible.
4. What does Scott want his congregation to do every week?
(a) Use rosaries.
(b) Cross themselves.
(c) Pray to Mary.
(d) Take communion.
5. Of what do Scott and his friends convince Kimberly that God does not want her to be?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A pastor.
(c) A mother.
(d) A politician.
Short Answer Questions
1. He ultimately decides on which position regarding communion?
2. What happens on August 18th, 1979?
3. He wants to be a minister and professor and she wants to be what?
4. Scott begins his pastorate in what state?
5. What is the idea that Christian faith is based on Scripture alone?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)