|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Teaching and Living the Covenant as Family.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What becomes Scott's mission?
(a) To correct and "liberate" Catholics raised in a "works-righteousness" faith.
(b) To convert non-Christians to the Presbyterian church.
(c) To bring Christians back to the church.
(d) To correct the sola fide view of Protestants.
2. What aspect of the Presbyterian communion is he questioning?
(a) Communion takes place only at special occasions.
(b) Communion is a memorial of Christ's death and resurrection.
(c) Communion is the actual blood and body of Christ.
(d) Communion is bread and grapejuice.
3. What does Scott want his congregation to do every week?
(a) Use rosaries.
(b) Pray to Mary.
(c) Take communion.
(d) Cross themselves.
4. What does Scott begin doing in his senior year?
(a) Begins to attend seminary classes.
(b) Choosing a college.
(c) Research the priesthood.
(d) Skip school.
5. When does Kimberly decide she would commit herself to God?
(a) As a college student.
(b) At an early age.
(c) As a teenager.
(d) As an adult.
Short Answer Questions
1. To where do Kimberly and Scott then move for the summer?
2. Kimberly comes to believe that the source of her doubts about quitting contraception come from what?
3. Why do Scott and Kimberly stop dating?
4. His church is fairly ____________.
5. What is the Protestant theory of justification, or how one becomes saved?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)