|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Teaching and Living the Covenant as Family.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Scott feel when he presses various experts he knows on these issues?
(a) He is satisfied with their answers.
(b) He feels as if he knows nothing.
(c) He is surprised by their answers.
(d) He is dissatisfied with their answers.
2. What happens when Scott is in a Bible study with Catholics?
(a) They correct him.
(b) He embarrasses them.
(c) He corrects them.
(d) They annoy him.
3. Kimberly comes to believe that the source of her doubts about quitting contraception come from what?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her mother.
(d) Not trusting God.
4. His church is fairly ____________.
5. Scott wants to write and Kimberly likes to do what?
(b) Type and edit.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Scott become deeply attached?
2. Why do Scott and Kimberly not want to use unnatural contraception?
3. What type of birth control do Kimberly and Scott begin to use?
4. Scott begins his pastorate in what state?
5. Who is the first narrator?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)