|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Catholic Family Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who continues to encourage him to beef up on romance with Kimberly and back off on doctrine?
(d) Dr. Gerstner.
2. When does Kimberly decide she would commit herself to God?
(a) As an adult.
(b) As a teenager.
(c) As a college student.
(d) At an early age.
3. When does Scott convert and receive the sacraments for the first time?
(a) On Easter Vigil 1986.
(b) On Palm Sunday 1986.
(c) On Good Friday 1986.
(d) On Christmas Eve 1986.
4. What do Scott and his friends think about tradition?
(a) It may have to be abandoned from time to time.
(b) It is based on pagan traditions.
(c) It should never be abandoned.
(d) It is a waste.
5. Within a few years how many people have listened to Scott's recording?
Short Answer Questions
1. In his senior year what does Scott decide that he is going to do?
2. What is the central doctrine of Protestants?
3. Why does Scott begin to question whether the Reformation is a good thing at all?
4. What does Scott begin to do to his church services?
5. What do the Catholic kids tell Scott?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)