|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, New Conceptions of the Covenant.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Kimberly born?
2. Why does Kimberly reject the idea of marrying Scott?
(a) He is annoying.
(b) He is too demanding.
(c) They disagree too often and will not be able to get along.
(d) They do not know each other very well.
3. With whom does Kimberly work?
(a) Many researchers.
(b) Many people in the Catholic Church.
(c) Many people of many different religions.
(d) Many people in the Presbyterian church.
4. He wants to be a minister and professor and she wants to be what?
(a) A pastor.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A pastor's wife.
(d) A politician.
5. How does this boy get Scott to come to Young Life?
(a) He threatens him.
(b) He uses Scott's crush on Kathy to bring him to church.
(c) He does his homework for him.
(d) He tells him there is food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Scott believe is key for understanding the Bible?
2. To where do Kimberly and Scott then move for the summer?
3. Why do Scott and Kimberly stop dating?
4. What is the doctrine that we are saved by faith alone apart from our moral works?
5. Scott and Kimberly decide to go to __________________, where they will begin their graduate studies.
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)