|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, New Conceptions of the Covenant.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What becomes Scott's mission?
(a) To correct and "liberate" Catholics raised in a "works-righteousness" faith.
(b) To convert non-Christians to the Presbyterian church.
(c) To bring Christians back to the church.
(d) To correct the sola fide view of Protestants.
2. How is Scott a typical teenager?
(a) He is a good kid.
(b) He smokes marijuana.
(c) He is involved in many clubs.
(d) He plays sports.
3. Why do Scott and Kimberly not want to use unnatural contraception?
(a) It is not 100% accurate.
(b) It is not natural.
(c) It is unhealthy for the body.
(d) It is selfish to isolate one aspect of God's gifts from the others.
4. Scott is the youngest of three children and is baptized into what faith?
5. Kimberly comes to believe that the source of her doubts about quitting contraception come from what?
(a) Her husband.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Not trusting God.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Kimberly's upbringing different from Scott's?
2. He begins to read the works of who and develops strongly anti-Catholic views?
3. In his senior year what does Scott decide that he is going to do?
4. Why does Scott decide that he does not want to attend this church?
5. What strong desire does Kimberly have?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)