|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, One Comes Home to Rome.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Scott gets Gerry, himself and who together to discuss theology?
(d) Dr. Gerstner.
2. When Scott continued to aim his teachings at lost Catholics, did he easily shoot down the errors of the Catholics to whom he spoke?
3. How does Kimberly feel when she watches her husband convert?
(a) She is shocked.
(b) She is surprised.
(c) She is grieving.
(d) She is angry.
4. Scott begins his pastorate in what state?
(c) West Virginia.
5. They are eventually engaged and are delighted to find that they both want what?
(a) To move to Cincinnati.
(b) To be ministers.
(c) A home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Scott begin to discover about Sola Fide?
2. Why does Kimberly want him to wait until this time to convert?
3. He and Kimberly are encouraged to get involved with what?
4. What is the Protestant theory of justification, or how one becomes saved?
5. What happens when Scott is in a Bible study with Catholics?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)