|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, One Comes Home to Rome.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Scott feel when he receives the sacraments for the first time?
(a) He is content.
(b) He is nervous.
(c) He is happy.
(d) He is overwhelmed with supernatural joy.
2. Who is the trained theologian who helps Scott with his struggles?
(a) The Pope, John Paul II.
(b) The priest, Monsignor Bruskewitz.
(c) The priest, Monsignor Dumbrowski.
(d) The theologian, Dr. Gerstner.
3. For what does Scott give various Scriptural arguments?
(a) The doctrines concerning St. Francis taught by Catholicism.
(b) The doctrines concerning St. Elizabeth taught by Catholicism.
(c) The doctrines concerning St. Joseph taught by Catholicism.
(d) The doctrines concerning Mary taught by Catholicism.
4. Where does Scott begin his study in Catholic theology?
5. How does Kimberly feel when she watches her husband convert?
(a) She is surprised.
(b) She is angry.
(c) She is shocked.
(d) She is grieving.
Short Answer Questions
1. He wants to be a minister and professor and she wants to be what?
2. Scott gets Gerry, himself and who together to discuss theology?
3. To what does Scott become deeply attached?
4. To where does Scott begin to sneak off?
5. Scott continues to grow more Catholic and is anonymously mailed what?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)