|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, One Comes Home to Rome.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of birth control do Kimberly and Scott begin to use?
(b) Natural Family Planning.
(d) Birth control pills.
2. In his senior year what does Scott decide that he is going to do?
(a) Become a priest.
(b) Marry Kimberly.
(c) Drop out of school.
(d) Become a pastor.
3. When does Scott convert and receive the sacraments for the first time?
(a) On Palm Sunday 1986.
(b) On Easter Vigil 1986.
(c) On Good Friday 1986.
(d) On Christmas Eve 1986.
4. How does Scott feel when he receives the sacraments for the first time?
(a) He is nervous.
(b) He is happy.
(c) He is content.
(d) He is overwhelmed with supernatural joy.
5. How does Kimberly feel when she watches her husband convert?
(a) She is shocked.
(b) She is surprised.
(c) She is angry.
(d) She is grieving.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Scott eventually realize that he must do?
2. He ultimately decides on which position regarding communion?
3. With what does Kimberly become increasingly uncomfortable?
4. What work does Kimberly do?
5. For what does Scott give various Scriptural arguments?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)