|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, A Rome-antic Reunion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is sola fide?
(a) One was saved by being Christ-like.
(b) One was saved by his or her actions.
(c) One is saved by being declared righteous by God through no merit of your own.
(d) One was saved only if he or she did not break the Ten Commandments.
2. How does Scott continue to treat Kimberly?
(a) He offers her doctrine.
(b) He treats her like a stranger.
(c) He treats her as he has always treated her.
(d) He offers love rather than arguments and shares his feelings with her.
3. What does Scott begin to discover about Sola Fide?
(a) The Protestants do not believe it anymore.
(b) It is scriptural and was Paul's view.
(c) It also believed by the Catholic Church.
(d) It is not scriptural and was not Paul's view.
4. What do Scott and his friends think about tradition?
(a) It is a waste.
(b) It may have to be abandoned from time to time.
(c) It is based on pagan traditions.
(d) It should never be abandoned.
5. When has Kimberly decided to convert?
(a) On Christmas Day in 1990.
(b) On Good Friday in 1990.
(c) On Palm Sunday in 1990.
(d) On Easter in 1990.
Short Answer Questions
1. Would Kimberly have married Scott had he been a Catholic at the time they were dating?
2. Scott gets Gerry, himself and who together to discuss theology?
3. Who is Scott's patron saint?
4. What does Scott record with this organization?
5. Kimberly comes to believe that the source of her doubts about quitting contraception come from what?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)