|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, A Rome-antic Reunion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the 19th century British Cardinal Henry Newman?
(a) A major Catholic evangelist.
(b) A minor Catholic evangelist.
(c) A major Catholic apologist.
(d) A minor Catholic apologist.
2. What degree does Kimberly decide to begin?
(a) MA in Biology.
(b) MA in Business.
(c) MA in Theology.
(d) MA in Education.
3. What type of birth control do Kimberly and Scott begin to use?
(b) Natural Family Planning.
(c) Birth control pills.
4. Who does Scott continue to encourage?
(a) Catholics who have abandoned their faith.
(b) Non-Catholics who are converting.
(c) Those who are non-believers.
(d) Catholics who are converting to Protestantism.
5. What does Scott begin to discover about Sola Fide?
(a) The Protestants do not believe it anymore.
(b) It is not scriptural and was not Paul's view.
(c) It is scriptural and was Paul's view.
(d) It also believed by the Catholic Church.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Scott graduate?
2. Why does Scott begin to question whether the Reformation is a good thing at all?
3. With what doctrine does Kimberly struggle?
4. With whom does Scott begin to work?
5. Who does Scott begin encountering?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)