|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, A Rome-antic Reunion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. He begins to talk with whom about these books he is reading?
(a) His friend Gerry.
(b) His friend Jack.
(c) His friend Monica.
(d) His wife.
2. How does Scott continue to treat Kimberly?
(a) He offers her doctrine.
(b) He offers love rather than arguments and shares his feelings with her.
(c) He treats her as he has always treated her.
(d) He treats her like a stranger.
3. Why does Scott reject the Orthodox Church?
(a) The Church is composed of several self-governing ecclesial bodies, each geographically and nationally distinct but theologically unified.
(b) They use icons as a part of their personal and liturgical worship and prayer life.
(c) Its sectarian nationalist divisions and their position on the filioque.
(d) It practices what it understands to be the original ancient traditions, believing in growth without change.
4. Who is Scott's patron saint?
(a) Saint Joseph.
(b) Saint Francis De Sales.
(c) Saint Benedict.
(d) Saint John.
5. Kimberly hopes Gerry will quiet Scott's interest in Catholicism. Is Gerry able to do this?
(c) Not at first.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who continues to encourage him to beef up on romance with Kimberly and back off on doctrine?
2. What degree does Kimberly decide to begin?
3. What is the Protestant theory of justification, or how one becomes saved?
4. What does Scott record with this organization?
5. With whom does Scott begin to work?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)