|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Justice: Chapters 27 - 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of deal does Cicero make with Sulla?
(a) Sulla will hire Cicero as his private advocate and Cicero will keep quiet.
(b) Cicero will have 24 hour guards provided by Sulla.
(c) Sulla will protect Cicero and Cicero will not pursue any further court action in related matters.
(d) There will no deal. Cicero will have to be careful with whom he deals in the future.
2. After Gordianus and Bethesda return to their house, what does he do?
(a) Leaves again to question Roscia in private.
(b) Goes out to hire a guard.
(c) Goes to bed.
(d) Eats dinner.
3. What disability does Eco have?
(a) He is mute.
(b) He has a low IQ.
(c) He is deaf.
(d) He cannot walk.
4. Cicero shocks the crowd when he mentions ___________________.
(a) Chrysogonus's involvement.
(b) The name of the real killer.
(c) His hatred of Sulla.
(d) Roscius's abuse of his daughter.
5. Where do Gordianus and Tiro try to seek refuge as they are escaping Chrysogonus's house?
(a) Rufus's house.
(b) Caecilia's house.
(c) The woods.
(d) Cicero's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Another piece of information Rufus learns about the auction of the property is___________.
2. What kind of a place is the Bleating Lamb, where Gordianus stops on his way to Ameria?
3. What is the House of Swans?
4. During their investigation at the House of Swans, Gordianus is told that Elena______________________.
5. Why does Gordianus care what becomes of Roscius?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)