|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Justice: Chapters 27 - 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the old blind man at the Bleating Lamb?
(a) Magnus's father.
(b) The tavern keeper's father.
(c) A fake--he's not really blind.
(d) A spy.
2. How is Gordianus's attacker finally killed?
(a) His head is sliced off.
(b) Multiple stab wounds.
(c) A brick to the head, then a knife to the chest.
(d) He falls and hits his head on the floor, then dies.
3. After Gordianus and Bethesda return to their house, what does he do?
(a) Eats dinner.
(b) Goes out to hire a guard.
(c) Leaves again to question Roscia in private.
(d) Goes to bed.
4. How does Cicero's house indicate that he is of a higher class?
(a) Gordianus must wash his feet before entering.
(b) He has a gate around his home.
(c) He lives in a fancy neighborhood.
(d) He has a family crest.
5. After talking with Carus, Gordianus goes to the home of ______________.
(a) Felix and Chrestus.
(b) Some other Roscii family members.
(c) Nobody. He goes to an inn.
(d) Titus Megarus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who ended up buying Roscius's farm, according to the tavern keeper?
2. How many judges are there in this trial?
3. The owner at the Bleating Lamb tells Gordianus that________________.
4. Who is Polia?
5. Gordianus discovers, upon returning to his house after a day of investigating, that_______________________.
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)