|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, High and Low: Chapters 1 -15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the man prosecuting Cicero's client?
(a) Caecilia Metella.
(b) Gaius Eruscius.
(c) Marcus Tullius Tiro.
(d) Rufus Messalla.
2. Who is Cicero's client?
(c) Marcus Valerius Messalla.
(d) Sextus Roscius (filius).
3. What do Caecilia Metella and Rufus Messalla have in common?
(a) They both hate Gordianus.
(b) They both know Cicero.
(c) They are brother and sister.
(d) Their sisters were both married to Sulla.
4. What is Gordianus's first impression of Cicero?
(a) That he is older than Gordianus thought.
(b) That he is not as smart as everyone says.
(c) That he must be in debt.
(d) That he is slightly crazy.
5. Gordianus finds a pool of blood and a bloody hand print near_________________.
(a) A sundry shop.
(b) A library.
(c) A bath house.
(d) A brothel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sextus Roscius (pater) was fond of _____________.
2. Who is Elana?
3. How is the relationship between Tiro and Cicero different than most of their respective classes?
4. How does Cicero's house indicate his lifestyle?
5. In Chapter 2, what happens as Tiro and Gordianus walk through the streets?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)