|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Justice: Chapters 27 - 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 22, Tiro admits that_________________.
(a) He is afraid for his life.
(b) He has been giving Roscia information.
(c) He hired the guard who said he was from Cicero.
(d) He is in love with Rosica.
2. What happened to Elena's baby, according to Felix and Chrestus?
(a) He was thrown on rocks and killed.
(b) He was smuggled out of the house by the midwife.
(c) He died before he was born.
(d) There never was a baby. Elena lied.
3. Gordianus is able to elude the attack in the latrine for a moment, but then ______________.
(a) Another man comes in and he is outnumbered.
(b) The other man slips and falls.
(c) Sirens and bells go off, signaling the end of the trial.
(d) He slips and falls, losing his knife.
4. What does Gordianus do once he is out of Cicero's house in Chapter 28?
(a) He tries to find Glaucia and kill him.
(b) He goes to talk to Roscius again.
(c) He wanders through Rome.
(d) He goes to a tavern.
5. Who is the Roman dictator?
Short Answer Questions
1. Gordianus is disappointed that ____________________________.
2. Why is Tiro upset over the whole latrine episode?
3. When Gordianus questions Polia, she__________________.
4. What is the most important piece of information that Felix and Chrestus tell Gordianus?
5. Who is Metrobius?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)