|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jeremy sleep at night?
(a) In a spring house.
(b) In a barn.
(c) In a tree.
(d) In an old shed.
2. How long does the revival last?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 7 days.
(d) 3 days.
3. What is the sheriff’s name?
4. Where do T.J. and Stacey land after Stacey confronts T.J. about his mother being fired?
(a) Azalea bush.
(c) Mud puddle.
(d) Rose bush.
5. What is Mr. Lanier’s first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men were in a truck that shot at Mr. Logan on his way back from Vicksburg?
2. Who kicks T.J. in the stomach when he doesn’t answer the question of where his accomplices are and where the money is?
3. Even with the threat of the chain gang, how many families are still willing to shop in Vicksburg?
4. How old are R.W. and Melvin?
5. Who goes to the Avery’s door and yells?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jeremy say about the fire?
2. What does Mr. Morrison do every night?
3. What does Jeremy Simms bring over on Christmas day?
4. Why does T.J. fail his final examinations?
5. What does Stacey do with his new coat from Uncle Hammer?
6. How does Cassie threaten Lillian Jean when the girl threatens to tell her father that Cassie beat her up?
7. Why do Mr. Avery and Mr. Lanier decide not to shop in Vicksburg?
8. Who fights the fire together?
9. What does Mr. Logan do when he hears about T.J. and that Stacey is still up in the woods?
10. What happened to Mr. Morrison’s family?
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)