|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what does T.J. bring back to Mrs. Logan?
(b) Butter churn.
2. How many bedrooms are in the Logan house?
3. In Chapter 3, after the children get covered in mud because of the Jefferson Davis bus, where does Stacey want to meet?
(a) Chicken coop.
(b) Large oak tree.
(c) Tool shed.
(d) Cow shed.
4. By Chapter 5, how many times has Stacey gone to market day?
5. When did Jeremy start going to school?
6. How often is market day?
(a) Every other weekend.
(b) First Saturday of every month.
(c) Second Saturday of every month.
(d) Once a month.
7. After the bus gets stuck, how long does the driver think the children will have to walk to school?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 15 days.
(c) 7 days.
(d) 2 weeks.
8. What type of chair is Grandpa Logan’s chair?
(a) Walnut bench.
(b) Oak rocker.
(c) Captain’s chair.
(d) Upholstered chair.
9. What are the names of the Wallace men who run the store?
(a) Bill and Tom.
(b) Andrew and Wyatt.
(c) Whitey and Bryant.
(d) Kaleb and Dewberry.
10. How much older is Uncle Hammer than Mr. Logan?
11. How tall is Mr. Logan?
(a) 6 feet, 2 inches.
(b) 6 feet.
(c) 5 feet 11 inches.
(d) 5 feet, 10 inches.
12. By the end of which month does the rain come?
13. What is the name of the white girl that Cassie bumps into in Chapter 5?
(c) Mary Grace.
(d) Lillian Jean.
14. In what year did the price of cotton drop?
15. When did Cassie’s Grandpa first purchase land?
Short Answer Questions
1. After their day at the market, what do Stacey and Cassie find in the barn?
2. What was the name of Big Ma’s mother?
3. Where were Big Ma’s parents born?
4. What is Big Ma’s first name?
5. How long does it take the Logan children to walk to school?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)