|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had come during the summer with an offer to buy trees on Logan land?
(a) Mr. Anderson.
(b) Mr. Granger.
(c) Mr. Davidson.
(d) Mr. Wallace.
2. How often is market day?
(a) Once a month.
(b) Second Saturday of every month.
(c) First Saturday of every month.
(d) Every other weekend.
3. In what year did the price of cotton drop?
4. What does Cassie smell cooking for breakfast the day after Uncle Hammer arrives?
(a) Gravy and biscuits.
(b) Bacon and eggs.
(c) Grits and eggs.
(d) Ham and biscuits.
5. Besides Mr. Granger, what other land owners are increasing the amount of money they want from the cotton crop from their sharecroppers?
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does Big Ma leave for the market?
2. Who does Cassie see outside her classroom window when she is trying to put paper in the window to stop the draft?
3. What is Uncle Hammer wearing at the beginning of Chapter 6?
4. From whom did Grandfather Logan buy his land?
5. How tall is Mr. Logan?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)