|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the Logan children supposed to wear to keep the rain off from them?
(a) Plastic bags.
(b) Calf skins.
(c) Rain coats.
2. How old is Christopher John?
3. What do the children climb to pick cotton?
(c) Wooden poles.
4. When did Cassie’s Grandpa make a second land purchase?
5. In Chapter 3, who is most bothered when the Logan children are splashed by the Jefferson Davis bus on rainy days?
(a) Little Man.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the bus gets stuck, how long does the driver think the children will have to walk to school?
2. What is the name of the Jefferson Davis bus driver?
3. In Chapter 2, what day does Mr. Logan have to leave so he’ll be back to work on time?
4. When do the Logan children start school?
5. In Chapter 3, after the children get covered in mud because of the Jefferson Davis bus, where does Stacey want to meet?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)