|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many bedrooms are in the Logan house?
2. When do the Logan children start school?
3. By the end of which month does the rain come?
4. Who runs the Strawberry Mercantile?
(a) Ted Andrews.
(b) Bob Smith.
(c) Robert Parker.
(d) Jim Barnett.
5. Where does cotton grow low?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, who is most bothered when the Logan children are splashed by the Jefferson Davis bus on rainy days?
2. What are the walls of the Logan house made of?
3. In Chapter 2, what day does Mr. Logan have to leave so he’ll be back to work on time?
4. What type of car does Mr. Granger drive?
5. What do the children climb to pick cotton?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)