|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the Logan children’s grandfather learn carpentry?
(a) Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
(b) Macon, Georgia.
(c) Chattanooga, Tennessee.
(d) Jackson, Mississippi.
2. What does Stacey use to mark the spot where he and his siblings dig holes on the road?
(a) Pile of branches.
(b) 3 rocks.
(c) A small tree trunk.
(d) A large boulder.
3. How much older was Big Ma’s husband than she was?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 7 years.
(d) 8 years.
4. How old was the Logan children’s grandfather when his mother died?
5. What is the name of the Logan’s mule?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, how many inches of dust were on the ground before the rain fell?
2. How much longer do the white students stay in school than the black students?
3. How old is Christopher John?
4. How many bedrooms are in the Logan house?
5. In Chapter 3, who is most bothered when the Logan children are splashed by the Jefferson Davis bus on rainy days?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)