1. What is the period of history called in which the story takes place?
2. What country is the poem written about?
3. What is another name for Charlemagne?
4. With which country is Charlemagne at war?
5. How long has Charlemagne been at war?
6. What region remains beyond Charlemagne's grasp?
7. Who is the ruler of the region?
8. What is a Saracen?
9. This stanza predicts:
10. The poem does not address which of the following:
11. What is Roland's position?
12. The Song of Roland is referred to as what type of poem?
13. Marsile is concerned about his lack of what item?
This section contains 2,517 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)