|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Turpin try to do before he collapses?
(a) Convert the remaining Saracens
(b) Fetch water
(c) Revive Roland
2. In Charlemagne's dream, what animal did he see?
3. What city does Ganelon go to to meet Charlemagne?
4. The poem does not address which of the following:
5. Who is Baldwin?
(b) Ganelon's son
(d) Roland's best friend
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the nephew to Richard the Old?
2. What gift does Marsile give to Ganelon?
3. Who is the ruler of the region?
4. Marsile's nephew asks for how many barons?
5. What is Ganelon to Roland?
This section contains 122 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)