|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many hostages will be presented?
2. What might prevent Charlemagne from following the Saracens?
(b) Loyalty to the dead
3. How does Marsile expect the interaction to end?
(a) With the beheading of the hostages
(b) With the surrender of Saragossa
(c) The death of Charlemagne
(d) With another call to war
4. Which of these words does NOT describe Abisme?
5. What region remains beyond Charlemagne's grasp?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ganelon met Marsile, he was enveloped in what?
2. Archbishop Turpin kills which mystical Saracen?
3. The poem states that Charlemagne cannot save himself from:
4. Baligant would have made a great warrior if only:
5. Who is sent ahead to act as lookout for Roland?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)