|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Malprimis?
(a) Baligant's son
(b) Roland's brother
(c) Marsile's brother
(d) Charlemagne's second in command
2. The poem states that Charlemagne cannot save himself from:
3. Ganelon tells Charlemagne that Marsile's traitorous men met with what fate?
(a) They were captured
(b) They were
(c) They drowned
(d) They were killed by hounds
4. In what is Charlemagne most interested?
(a) Capturing Marsile
(b) Claiming Spain
(c) Mourning Roland
5. How do most of the remaining Saracens die?
(a) Hit by lightning
(b) Fall off a cliff
(c) By drowning
(d) Speared by Charlemagne
Short Answer Questions
1. Baligant would have made a great warrior if only:
2. Marsile's nephew asks for how many barons?
3. What does the Saracen try to steal from Roland?
4. Who prepares Roland for burial?
5. According to Marsile, Charlemagne is how old?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)