|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these things was NOT given to Ganelon by Charlemagne?
(d) Silver reins
2. What material did the people use to create Marsile's throne?
(c) Wood from a sacred tree
(d) Human bones
3. Ganelon recommends that Marsile send "five score thousand" pagans to defeat the troops left behind. How many is "five score thousand?"
4. What is the name of the nephew to Richard the Old?
5. Who brought news to Charlemagne?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many pagans arrived carrying olive branches?
2. The gift is worth more than what amount of money?
3. How does Marsile expect the interaction to end?
4. According to Ganelon, Marsile begs Charlemagne to save who?
5. Out of what material is the fald-stool made?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)