|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Richard work when he and his family moved back to Washington D.C.?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The Pentagon.
(d) The White House.
2. When did Richard arrive in Cambodia in Chapter 14?
(a) September 1973.
(b) August 1945.
(c) May 1966.
(d) December 1981.
3. How many SEALS would have been killed had the training ammunition been live?
4. A new anti-terrorism unit was called ______________________.
(a) SEAL Team Red.
(b) SEAL Team Six.
(c) Red Alert.
(d) Team Desert Storm.
5. Early in 1984, Richard talked with Ace Lyons on how the U.S. military was too heavily geared in confronting _____________________ and not the terrorist threat.
(a) the Soviet threat.
(b) world hunger.
(d) North Vietnam.
Short Answer Questions
1. The French word Phoque is translated into English to mean _________________.
2. Training exercises in Egypt are disastrous because _______________________.
3. When did Richard's command over SEAL Team Six run out?
4. The anti-terrorism unit was composed of ____________ men.
5. Which of the following did the SEAL Six members NOT learn to do while in training?
Short Essay Questions
1. What skills did Richard learn after the family moved back to Virginia Beach and he went to school in Washington DC?
2. Explain how Richard retaliates against Ted Lyon who made negative reports about Richard.
3. What were some of the maneuvers that SEAL Team Six learned in training exercises?
4. What was the plan to rescue the U.S. Embassy staff members taken hostage in Iran in November 1979?
5. How did Richard begin to have more influence in his career in 1974?
6. Describe how Richard spent his free time while in Cambodia.
7. What were some of the training maneuvers of SEAL Team Six?
8. How did Richard manage to alienate Ted Lyon, a superior officer regarding the use of a field?
9. Describe the change of command when Richard's command over SEAL Team Six expires in July 1983.
10. Describe the training mission for Richard's unit in the North Sea in November 1982.
This section contains 1,067 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)