|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had to intervene when Richard tried to beat up the Egyptian officers?
(a) The U.S. Embassy.
(b) His CO.
(c) Local police.
(d) His men.
2. In November 1982, Richard and his men had a training exercise in which cold body of water?
(a) Gulf of Finland.
(b) Lake Erie.
(c) North Sea.
(d) Bering Strait.
3. What was the nickname for Richard's mentor?
(b) Water baby.
4. Which of the following is NOT true about the SEAL Team Six during training exercises in Louisiana?
(a) They stayed at commercial motels.
(b) They wrestled alligators.
(c) They use fake IDs.
(d) They use fake license plates.
5. What was the state of Richard's marriage in Chapter 19?
(c) At a plateau.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the bar which became the base of operations for Richard's new unit?
2. The anti-terrorism unit was composed of ____________ men.
3. Which of the following is NOT true of the man in #148?
4. Early in 1984, Richard talked with Ace Lyons on how the U.S. military was too heavily geared in confronting _____________________ and not the terrorist threat.
5. Who was appointed the first commander of SEAL Team Six?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Richard begin to have more influence in his career in 1974?
2. What skills did Richard learn after the family moved back to Virginia Beach and he went to school in Washington DC?
3. What were the implications for Richard's refusal to abide by bureaucratic rules?
4. Describe the training mission for Richard's unit in the North Sea in November 1982.
5. What did Richard do to show that he supported his men during training exercises?
6. What were some of the training maneuvers of SEAL Team Six?
7. Who were some of the men in SEAL Team Six?
8. What was the plan to rescue the U.S. Embassy staff members taken hostage in Iran in November 1979?
9. Describe SEAL Team Six's involvement in the U.S. invasion of Grenada in 1983.
10. How did Richard manage to alienate Ted Lyon, a superior officer regarding the use of a field?
This section contains 1,043 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)