|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following foot gear did Richard's men NOT utilize in Chapter 11?
(a) Bare feet.
2. ARVN is an acronym for ____________________________.
(a) Army of the Republic of Vietnam.
(b) All Recruits in Vietnam.
(c) All Regions in Vietnam.
(d) Allied Reinforcements in Vietnam.
3. Richard graduated as a/an __________________ after officers' candidate school.
(a) Civil Engineer.
4. The base is made of ________________ buildings.
5. Richard became a radioman in which city?
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard was part of what squad in Chapter 9?
2. Richard refused to go with Henry and went home with his crew in a ________________ boat.
3. Richard met girls from which local university?
4. Why was there tension among the men as they waited to be picked up after the mission?
5. What was Richard called in an article in Male magazine?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the situation when Richard and his men are sent back to Juliet Crossing a second time and why Richard's dislike of Adam Henry exacerbated the situation.
2. What is Richard Marcinko doing as the book begins?
3. What was Richard's plan after graduating from officer candidate school in 1965?
4. What was Chau Doc and which military and CIA personnel did Richard's men encounter there?
5. What was the mission for Richard and his men at Juliet Crossing?
6. Describe the mission of Richard's unit after he becomes angry about the clandestine coordination between ARVN-friendly troops and enemy VC.
7. What challenges did Richard face when returning to Virginia Beach and a new staff position?
8. What is Richard's strategy for the training mission to rescue hostages?
9. How was Richard's platoon able to capture live Vietcong prisoners?
10. What happened to Risher during the VC Tet offensive and why was Richard angry at him?
This section contains 1,129 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)