|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Richard was part of what squad in Chapter 9?
2. What beverage did the colonel not want the men to drink on the plane?
3. What did the men do after their intense SEAL training?
(c) Went to bars.
(d) Wrote letters.
4. Vieques Island is near ___________________.
(a) Puerto Rico.
5. What did Richard eat through his nose at the ship's mess?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is UNODIR?
2. Richard was given command of a _____________ SEAL unit.
3. Richard refused to go with Henry and went home with his crew in a ________________ boat.
4. Who were Richard's children?
5. Which of Richard's men ran openly in the street instead of taking cover?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Chau Doc and which military and CIA personnel did Richard's men encounter there?
2. What was Richard's childhood like?
3. What were some of the pranks Richard pulled during his basic training days?
4. Why did Richard and his family move to California in 1971?
5. What is Richard Marcinko doing as the book begins?
6. What was the mission for Richard and his men at Juliet Crossing?
7. Describe Richard's initial experience in Vietnam as he trained his men.
8. How did Richard earn the nickname Demo Dick?
9. Why was Richard angry when he returned to the U.S. in spite of his promotion?
10. Who was Chief Petty Officer Barrett and what influence did he have over Richard and his career choice?
This section contains 943 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)