|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Richard not allow his men to do?
(b) Send radio transmissions.
(c) Wear white clothing.
(d) Sport facial hair.
2. Where did Richard work when he and his family moved back to Washington D.C.?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The White House.
(c) The Pentagon.
(d) The FBI.
3. When did the operation in #119 take place?
(a) December 27, 1979.
(b) July 24, 1999.
(c) August 24, 1980.
(d) May 8, 1972.
4. What was the name of the bar which became the base of operations for Richard's new unit?
(b) Shooter McGee.
5. In what city did Richard's SEAL Six practice on subways?
(c) Washington D.C.
(d) New York.
6. How many SEALS would have been killed had the training ammunition been live?
7. What was the U.S. ship which was seized by Palestinian terrorists?
(a) USS Roosevelt.
(b) Achille Lauro.
(c) USS Kennedy.
(d) USS Eagle.
8. What did Richard do to show his men that he would not ask them to do anything he would not do himself?
(a) Endured torture training.
(b) Shaved his head.
(c) Parachuted from a commercial airplane.
(d) Swam naked in freezing water.
9. Which of the following is NOT true about the SEAL Team Six during training exercises in Louisiana?
(a) They use fake IDs.
(b) They use fake license plates.
(c) They wrestled alligators.
(d) They stayed at commercial motels.
10. Richard was invited by Kim Simanh to attend a ____________________.
(a) birthday party.
(c) holiday party.
(d) cobra feast.
11. Richard heard about which American government official in negotiations about Cambodia?
(a) Lyndon Johnson.
(b) Richard Nixon.
(c) Jimmy Carter.
(d) Henry Kissinger.
12. Who had to intervene when Richard tried to beat up the Egyptian officers?
(a) Local police.
(b) His CO.
(c) His men.
(d) The U.S. Embassy.
13. Who was the Chinese-American soldier killed by his swim partner in live ammunition exercises?
(a) Mao Lee.
(b) Paul Lee.
(c) Donnie Lee.
(d) Kim Lee.
14. What was Richard's dream position?
(a) Fleet Admiral.
(b) Rear Admiral.
(c) Navy SEAL command.
(d) Vice Admiral.
15. When did Richard's command over SEAL Team Six run out?
(a) July 1983.
(b) May 1974.
(c) December 1989.
(d) September 1999.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following did the SEAL Six members NOT learn to do while in training?
2. JTF is an acronym for ____________________.
3. What language had Richard learned?
4. Who was the Executive Officer to Dick Coogan?
5. In which U.S. state did the SEAL Six Team train?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)