|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What angered Richard after his departure from SEAL Six?
(a) The unit became more conventional.
(b) He did not get a promotion.
(c) He was demoted.
(d) He was discharged.
2. Who was Richard's Executive Officer?
(a) Mike Davidson.
(b) Neal Owens.
(c) Sam Moriarity.
(d) Rich Kuhn.
3. Training exercises in Egypt are disastrous because _______________________.
(a) The Nile River flooded the entire time.
(b) The desert is inhospitable.
(c) The men got sick from sunstroke.
(d) Egyptian officers could enslave privates.
4. Richard's favorite international partner was ____________________.
(a) Brigadier General Wolfson.
(b) Brigadier General Womat.
(c) Brigadier General Woolf.
(d) Brigadier General Wegener.
5. The bad grooming of the SEAL Six Team is acknowledged as ___________________.
6. Why did Richard have a problem with the man in #107?
(a) He drank on the job.
(b) He didn't order supplies for Richard's men.
(c) He ignored Richard's orders.
(d) He tried to veto Richard's communications.
7. Which of the following is NOT true about the anti-terrorism unit?
(a) They could blend in as construction workers.
(b) They all graduated Harvard Law School.
(c) They could be mistaken for students.
(d) They all had long hair.
8. What is the nickname for Executive Officer?
(a) Ex Admin.
(c) Big Cheese.
(d) Top Rung.
9. Who was appointed the first commander of SEAL Team Six?
10. Richard borrowed a cruise ship from what cruise line for some training exercises?
(a) Royal Caribbean.
11. Richard felt that he knew how to talk to ___________________.
12. Who was the former Commanding Officer of Seal Two?
(a) Al Spears.
(b) Ted Lyon.
(c) Matthew Markinson.
(d) Tom Liette.
13. Richard inspected the SEAL equipment and found it to be __________________.
14. What was the name of the bar which became the base of operations for Richard's new unit?
(c) Shooter McGee.
15. How was the U.S. Embassy destroyed?
(b) Suicide truck bomber.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which U.S. state did the SEAL Six Team train?
2. Who was the Executive Officer to Dick Coogan?
3. When did Richard arrive in Cambodia in Chapter 14?
4. JTF is an acronym for ____________________.
5. Who was the Chinese-American soldier killed by his swim partner in live ammunition exercises?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)