|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Richard have the best luck in communicating with the man in #105?
(a) A bar.
(b) A Jeep.
(c) The officer's club.
(d) The men's room.
2. Richard received low reports in the area of ____________________.
(b) fitness to command.
3. Richard was proud of his ability to ____________________.
(a) tell a joke.
(b) be very political.
(c) hold his breath a long time.
4. In what city did Richard's SEAL Six practice on subways?
(a) Washington D.C.
(d) New York.
5. Richard wanted to move all of SEAL Two to a place called Roosy Roads located in __________________.
(a) The Phillippines.
(c) Puerto Rico.
6. Who was the Executive Officer to Dick Coogan?
(a) Mark Johnson.
(b) Don Meyers.
(c) Paul Hobbes.
(d) Scott Sullivan.
7. Richard was in command of _____________ men in Chapter 15.
8. What did Richard hope to attend?
(a) War College.
(b) Pentagon briefings.
(c) The Presidential inauguration.
(d) Joint Chiefs of Staff meetings.
9. When did the operation in #119 take place?
(a) August 24, 1980.
(b) May 8, 1972.
(c) December 27, 1979.
(d) July 24, 1999.
10. Who was the former Commanding Officer of Seal Two?
(a) Tom Liette.
(b) Ted Lyon.
(c) Matthew Markinson.
(d) Al Spears.
11. What did Richard smuggle onto the plane on his trip to Beirut?
(c) Hand grenade.
(d) Small pistol.
12. The French word Phoque is translated into English to mean _________________.
13. Where did Richard take a master's college course?
14. Which of the following did Richard NOT leave when heading out on his next mission?
(a) Career advancement.
(b) Naval bureaucracy.
(d) Writing career.
15. What was the nickname for Richard's mentor?
(a) Water baby.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Richard's command over SEAL Team Six run out?
2. Richard heard about which American government official in negotiations about Cambodia?
3. The bad grooming of the SEAL Six Team is acknowledged as ___________________.
4. Why was Richard sent back to Washington D.C. in Chapter 14?
5. What language had Richard learned?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)