Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Part I, Geek, Chapters 1 and 2
1. What is Richard Marcinko doing as the book begins?
2. What is the training mission Richard and his men are undertaking?
3. What is Richard's strategy for the training mission to rescue hostages?
4. Describe the intensity of Richard's mission.
Short Essay Question - Chapter 3 and 4
5. What was Richard's childhood like?
6. How did Richard realize that he wanted a Navy career and how does he get started in spite of elements working against him?
This section contains 920 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)