1. What was Richard Marcinko doing at the beginning of the book?
Jumping out of a plane.
2. Vieques Island is near ___________________.
3. How many men were in the SEAL Unit Six that Richard leads?
4. The men who Richard led were ____________________.
5. Richard and his men took off in a plane in ________________________.
6. What was the terrorist group that Richard's unit is supposed to destroy?
7. How did Richard realize the jump was a training exercise?
He has harmless ammunition.
8. A soldier named Indian ____________ did reconnaissance on the training mission.
This section contains 3,373 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)