|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22 and 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Richard's family live in the U.S.?
(a) Virginia Beach.
(b) San Diego.
(c) New York.
2. Why did Richard fly to the city in #174?
(a) To rescue hostages.
(b) To train a new SEAL team.
(c) To accept an award.
(d) To test security around the NATO base.
3. In November 1982, Richard and his men had a training exercise in which cold body of water?
(a) Bering Strait.
(b) Lake Erie.
(c) Gulf of Finland.
(d) North Sea.
4. Richard graduated as a/an __________________ after officers' candidate school.
(c) Civil Engineer.
5. Which of Richard's men ran openly in the street instead of taking cover?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who protected Richard from the Navy bureaucracy for many years?
2. Richard learned to travel light and to wear _________________.
3. What was the nickname for Richard's mentor?
4. Who was appointed the first commander of SEAL Team Six?
5. What was the provisional capital of Vietnam near the Cambodian border?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)