|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22 and 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the operation designed to free the hostages?
(a) Operation Desert One.
(b) Operation Embassy.
(c) Operation Delta.
(d) Operation Sandstorm.
2. Who was Richard's wife?
3. Who was the new commodore of Special War Group Two?
(a) Mike Kerrigan.
(b) Marv Byers.
(c) Dick Coogan.
(d) Ed Voiles.
4. Who was the CIA intelligence chief near Chau Doc?
(a) Jake McEntire.
(b) Mack Strasser.
(c) Drew Dix.
(d) Sam Patterson.
5. Why did Richard fly to the city in #174?
(a) To accept an award.
(b) To train a new SEAL team.
(c) To rescue hostages.
(d) To test security around the NATO base.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Richard recruit to be his new Executive Officer?
2. Which of Richard's men ran openly in the street instead of taking cover?
3. The men who Richard led were ____________________.
4. The man in #148 was of which nationality?
5. Richard's new unit is which platoon?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)