|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Much of Chau Doc was overrun by _______________________.
(a) the 3rd Marine Amphibious Force.
(b) the VC Tet offensive.
(c) the Chinese Nung forces.
(d) the 25th Infantry Division.
2. Which of the following foot gear did Richard's men NOT utilize in Chapter 11?
(a) Bare feet.
3. When did Richard graduate officers' candidate school?
(a) December 1965.
(b) April 1980.
(c) June 1972.
(d) November 1942.
4. Richard met girls from which local university?
5. Which of Richard's men ran openly in the street instead of taking cover?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state was Richard Marcinko born?
2. Richard was angry about the clandestine treacherous coordination between ARVN friendly troops and ______________.
3. Where did Richard's family move when his father lost his job?
4. What was the terrorist group that Richard's unit is supposed to destroy?
5. Richard and his unit are located in the ______________________.
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)