|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Richard undergo the ritual of changing of command?
(a) June 1966.
(b) August 1949.
(c) May 1988.
(d) October 1974.
2. Who is the officer who verbally attacked Richard after an air strike?
(a) Hank Mustin.
(b) Harold Jones.
(c) Harry Morgan.
(d) Hap Newsome.
3. Who picked up Richard and much of the platoon in a Jeep during the fighting in Chapter 12?
4. Which of the following was NOT true of Richard's life in high school?
(a) He works in a luncheonette.
(b) He does odd jobs.
(c) He tries to avoid school.
(d) He is on the debate team.
5. Who was Richard's Executive Officer?
(a) Neal Owens.
(b) Sam Moriarity.
(c) Mike Davidson.
(d) Rich Kuhn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard's squad had 18 confirmed ____________ near the end of his tour of duty in Chapter 9.
2. Who was the new commodore of Special War Group Two?
3. Richard refused to go with Henry and went home with his crew in a ________________ boat.
4. Where did Richard have the best luck in communicating with the man in #105?
5. Richard met girls from which local university?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)