|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year was Richard Marcinko born?
2. Who was the new commodore of Special War Group Two?
(a) Mike Kerrigan.
(b) Dick Coogan.
(c) Ed Voiles.
(d) Marv Byers.
3. Where did Richard have the best luck in communicating with the man in #105?
(a) A bar.
(b) The men's room.
(c) The officer's club.
(d) A Jeep.
4. Adam Henry commandeered a ______________ boat.
5. Where does Richard get his parachute training?
(a) San Diego Naval Base.
(b) Wright Patterson Air Force Base.
(c) Camp Lejeune.
(d) Ft. Benning.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Richard have a problem with the man in #107?
2. Who was Richard's Executive Officer?
3. When did Richard undergo the ritual of changing of command?
4. Richard inspected the SEAL equipment and found it to be __________________.
5. What did Richard's squad manage to avoid while leaving the island in Chapter 9?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)