Part I, Geek, Chapters 1 and 2
1. What was Richard Marcinko doing at the beginning of the book?
(a) Jumping out of a plane.
(b) Loading a gun.
(c) Mowing the grass.
(d) Teaching a class.
2. Vieques Island is near ___________________.
(a) Puerto Rico.
3. How many men were in the SEAL Unit Six that Richard leads?
4. The men who Richard led were ____________________.
(c) parachute jumpers.
(d) new recruits.
5. Richard and his men took off in a plane in ________________________.
(a) New York, New York.
(b) Portland, Maine.
(c) Norfolk, Virginia.
(d) San Diego, California.
6. What was the terrorist group that Richard's unit is supposed to destroy?
(a) Al Qaida.
(b) The Cannonades.
(c) The Ambushers.
(d) The Macheteros.
7. How did Richard realize the jump was a training exercise?
(a) It is done in daylight.
(b) It is done with partners.
(c) It is near Virginia.
(d) He has harmless ammunition.
8. A soldier named Indian ____________ did reconnaissance on the training mission.
This section contains 3,373 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)