|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stark tells Cleo he could offer her what type of life?
2. When does Belle want Stark to start his weekends?
3. What does Belle accuse Stark of in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. Due to success, Mr. Wax believes he is what?
5. Stark feels he's not the best man to help Belle do what?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Although Stark is eager to succeed in business and his marriage, something is holding him back. Write a brief essay analyzing the various factors that hold Stark back from personal and professional success.
Essay Topic 2
The title of a piece is an important part of the work as a whole. Write an essay analyzing the title Rocket to the Moon and how this title is appropriate to the story.
Essay Topic 3
Stark is forced to choose between two women in Rocket to the Moon, his wife and his mistress. Compare and contrast the two women and what they have to offer to Stark.
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)