|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 3, Cleo does what to Mr. Wax?
2. Stark tells Cleo he could offer her what type of life?
3. Where does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
4. What does Cleo ask Mr. Wax about his personal life?
5. Why does Mr. Wax call Cleo old-fashioned?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Select a plot twist from Rocket to the Moon.
1) Why was this moment a plot twist?
2) How did affect the characters?
3) What did it add to the story?
Essay Topic 2
Cleo achieves a character transformation in Rocket to the Moon.
1) Who is Cleo when the story begins? What is she afraid of? How does she protect her image?
2) When does Cleo begin to change as a person? How does she grow as a person?
3) What helps Cleo develop and grow? How does her growth affect the others in the play?
Essay Topic 3
In Rocket to the Moon, the female characters see marriage as a negative institution. Analyze the conflict between a desire for love and a fear of marriage, as addressed in Rocket to the Moon.
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)