|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How late did Stark stay out, supposedly looking for a voucher error?
2. What is the one thing Mr. Prince hasn't gotten out of life?
3. In Act 2, Scene 2, who is Stark jealous of?
4. What type of society does Mr. Wax plan to start?
5. Who tries to prevent Cleo from hurting Stark?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Although Stark is eager to succeed in business and his marriage, something is holding him back. Write a brief essay analyzing the various factors that hold Stark back from personal and professional success.
Essay Topic 2
Mr. Prince is an affluent character at a time when few are wealthy. Analyze how Mr. Prince's position in society guides his actions.
1) How does Mr. Prince relate to other characters? What aspects of his wealth affect these relationship?
2) What type of mischief does Mr. Prince cause? Does his social position contribute to this?
3) What does Mr. Prince lack in spite of his money? How does he try to acquire it?
Essay Topic 3
Many of the characters in Rocket to the Moon struggle with dreams that will never be fulfilled.
1) Which characters suffer from unfilled goals?
2) Which characters still plan to fulfill their dreams?
3) Which characters create an obstacle for another to fulfill their dreams?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)