Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Cleo she would meet a man like Stark?
2. Stark asks Cleo to show Mr. Wax what?
3. When does Act 3 take place?
4. What does Cleo ask Mr. Wax about his personal life?
5. What does Mr. Wax request to do following dental work?
Essay Topic 1
Rocket to the Moon takes place over the period of several months, in the stifling heat of summer.
1) What is significant about the season in which the story is set?
2) How does the weather affect the characters and drive their actions?
3) Identify the symbolism of the weather.
Essay Topic 2
Examine the relationship between Belle and Stark.
1) How does he feel about her? How does she feel about him?
2) What do they want from one another? Are those needs met?
3) What are the obstacles in their relationship?
Essay Topic 3
Briefly analyze each of the following characters' relationship to money.
- Dr. Cooper.
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)