|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Belle request to work?
2. When Cleo refuses his first invitation, where does Mr. Wax invite her?
3. Stark attempts to admit guilt for what at the beginning of Act 3?
4. What is Belle's solution for Stark's affair?
5. Stark tells Cleo he could offer her what type of life?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Although Stark is eager to succeed in business and his marriage, something is holding him back. Write a brief essay analyzing the various factors that hold Stark back from personal and professional success.
Essay Topic 2
Examine the relationship between Belle and Stark.
1) How does he feel about her? How does she feel about him?
2) What do they want from one another? Are those needs met?
3) What are the obstacles in their relationship?
Essay Topic 3
Symbolism is heavily used throughout Rocket to the Moon.
1) Identify several symbols used throughout the play.
2) Relate these objects to the story being told.
3) Examine how the use of symbolism adds depth to Rocket to the Moon.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)