|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries to prevent Cleo from hurting Stark?
2. In Act 2, Scene 2, Stark claims the waves were saying what?
3. Who watches Cleo dance in front of the mirror in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What type of society does Mr. Wax plan to start?
5. At the beginning of Act 3, Belle thinks Stark is doing what?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Analyze the decision made by Cleo to stop dating Mr. Wax.
1) Determine why Cleo dated him in the first place.
2) Analyze what Mr. Wax had to offer her.
3) Discuss why Cleo made the choice against him.
Essay Topic 2
Cleo is a character that attracts many men in Rocket to the Moon. Citing examples from the text, identify what made Cleo so appealing to the men in Rocket to the Moon.
Essay Topic 3
Examine the expectations of men Rocket to the Moon.
1) What personal expectations are placed upon the men?
2) What professional expectations are placed upon the men?
3) How are the men affected when these expectations are not met?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)