|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the one thing Mr. Prince hasn't gotten out of life?
2. What does Stark do to Cleo in Act 3?
3. In Act 2, Scene 2, what does Belle request Stark do to Cleo?
4. At the beginning of Act 3, Belle thinks Stark is doing what?
5. In Act 3, Mr. Prince says he tries to take what by the throat?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Many of the characters in Rocket to the Moon enter the story with a problem. Select a character from Rocket to the Moon.
1) What problem does this character have?
2) How do the events in Rocket to the Moon help the character face up to the problem?
3) Is the problem resolved by the end of Rocket to the Moon?
Essay Topic 2
Analyze the decision made by Cleo to stop dating Mr. Wax.
1) Determine why Cleo dated him in the first place.
2) Analyze what Mr. Wax had to offer her.
3) Discuss why Cleo made the choice against him.
Essay Topic 3
Briefly analyze each of the following characters' relationship to money.
- Dr. Cooper.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)