|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2, why is Belle upset with Stark?
2. At the beginning of Act 3, Belle wants to do what to Cleo?
3. In Act 3, Mr. Prince reveals to Cleo that Stark will never do what?
4. In Act 2, Scene 2, Belle threatens to do what?
5. Frenchy claims a lost man is a man who has what?
Essay Topic 1
Many of the characters in Rocket to the Moon struggle with dreams that will never be fulfilled.
1) Which characters suffer from unfilled goals?
2) Which characters still plan to fulfill their dreams?
3) Which characters create an obstacle for another to fulfill their dreams?
Essay Topic 2
Cleo is a character that attracts many men in Rocket to the Moon. Citing examples from the text, identify what made Cleo so appealing to the men in Rocket to the Moon.
Essay Topic 3
Although Stark is eager to succeed in business and his marriage, something is holding him back. Write a brief essay analyzing the various factors that hold Stark back from personal and professional success.
This section contains 1,021 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)