|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stark claims a man's office is his what?
2. When does Belle want Stark to start his weekends?
3. Which friends of Belle's are in San Diego?
4. In Act 2, Scene 2, Belle threatens to do what?
5. For a first date, Mr. Wax asks Cleo to go where?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The setting of Rocket to the Moon is an important backdrop for the action that takes place. Analyze the use of setting in Rocket to the Moon.
Essay Topic 2
Symbolism is heavily used throughout Rocket to the Moon.
1) Identify several symbols used throughout the play.
2) Relate these objects to the story being told.
3) Examine how the use of symbolism adds depth to Rocket to the Moon.
Essay Topic 3
Briefly analyze each of the following characters' relationship to money.
- Dr. Cooper.
This section contains 974 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)