|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
2. Cleo was supposed to return from her date with Mr. Wax at what time?
3. Who tries to prevent Cleo from hurting Stark?
4. What gift did Mr. Prince buy Cleo?
5. Stark claims to have looked for a voucher error of how much?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Mr. Prince is an affluent character at a time when few are wealthy. Analyze how Mr. Prince's position in society guides his actions.
1) How does Mr. Prince relate to other characters? What aspects of his wealth affect these relationship?
2) What type of mischief does Mr. Prince cause? Does his social position contribute to this?
3) What does Mr. Prince lack in spite of his money? How does he try to acquire it?
Essay Topic 2
Although Stark is eager to succeed in business and his marriage, something is holding him back. Write a brief essay analyzing the various factors that hold Stark back from personal and professional success.
Essay Topic 3
Analyze the decision made by Cleo to stop dating Mr. Wax.
1) Determine why Cleo dated him in the first place.
2) Analyze what Mr. Wax had to offer her.
3) Discuss why Cleo made the choice against him.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)