Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Cleo she would meet a man like Stark?
2. Stark asks Cleo to show Mr. Wax what?
3. When does Act 3 take place?
4. What does Cleo ask Mr. Wax about his personal life?
5. What does Mr. Wax request to do following dental work?
Essay Topic 1
Analyze the decision made by Cleo to stop dating Mr. Wax.
1) Determine why Cleo dated him in the first place.
2) Analyze what Mr. Wax had to offer her.
3) Discuss why Cleo made the choice against him.
Essay Topic 2
The title of a piece is an important part of the work as a whole. Write an essay analyzing the title Rocket to the Moon and how this title is appropriate to the story.
Essay Topic 3
Many of the characters in Rocket to the Moon struggle with dreams that will never be fulfilled.
1) Which characters suffer from unfilled goals?
2) Which characters still plan to fulfill their dreams?
3) Which characters create an obstacle for another to fulfill their dreams?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)