|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cleo informs Frenchy she does not have what color hair?
2. Frenchy compares marriage to what bird?
3. When Cleo refuses his first invitation, where does Mr. Wax invite her?
4. Stark claims to have looked for a voucher error of how much?
5. Mr. Wax claims to be what type of animal?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Analyze the decision made by Cleo to stop dating Mr. Wax.
1) Determine why Cleo dated him in the first place.
2) Analyze what Mr. Wax had to offer her.
3) Discuss why Cleo made the choice against him.
Essay Topic 2
Many of the characters in Rocket to the Moon are frustrated in some way. Choosing Stark, Belle, and Mr. Prince, create a character portrait analyzing the following:
1) What does this character want to achieve?
2) Why hasn't this goal or desire already been obtained?
3) What type of conflict would exist if the character attempted to achieve his or her desire?
Essay Topic 3
In Rocket to the Moon, the female characters see marriage as a negative institution. Analyze the conflict between a desire for love and a fear of marriage, as addressed in Rocket to the Moon.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)