Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Cleo she would meet a man like Stark?
2. Stark asks Cleo to show Mr. Wax what?
3. When does Act 3 take place?
4. What does Cleo ask Mr. Wax about his personal life?
5. What does Mr. Wax request to do following dental work?
Cleo is a character that attracts many men in Rocket to the Moon. Citing examples from the text, identify what made Cleo so appealing to the men in Rocket to the Moon.
Cleo achieves a character transformation in Rocket to the Moon.
1) Who is Cleo when the story begins? What is she afraid of? How does she protect her image?
2) When does Cleo begin to change as a person? How does she grow as a person?
3) What helps Cleo develop and grow? How does her growth affect the others in the play?
Select a plot twist from Rocket to the Moon.
1) Why was this moment a plot twist?
2) How did affect the characters?
3) What did it add to the story?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)