|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of society does Mr. Wax plan to start?
2. Mr. Wax claims to be what type of animal?
3. In Act 3, what does Cleo make Stark and Mr. Prince do, as she leaves?
4. Where has Belle been spending the summer?
5. In Act 3, what does Stark do to Mr. Wax?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Analyze the decision made by Cleo to stop dating Mr. Wax.
1) Determine why Cleo dated him in the first place.
2) Analyze what Mr. Wax had to offer her.
3) Discuss why Cleo made the choice against him.
Essay Topic 2
Although Stark is eager to succeed in business and his marriage, something is holding him back. Write a brief essay analyzing the various factors that hold Stark back from personal and professional success.
Essay Topic 3
Stark is forced to choose between two women in Rocket to the Moon, his wife and his mistress. Compare and contrast the two women and what they have to offer to Stark.
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)