|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
2. In Act 2, Scene 2, Stark claims the waves were saying what?
3. How late did Stark stay out, supposedly looking for a voucher error?
4. Who does Mr. Prince tell Stark he is in love with?
5. At the beginning of Act 3, Belle thinks Stark is doing what?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Stark is forced to choose between two women in Rocket to the Moon, his wife and his mistress. Compare and contrast the two women and what they have to offer to Stark.
Essay Topic 2
Analyze the decision made by Cleo to stop dating Mr. Wax.
1) Determine why Cleo dated him in the first place.
2) Analyze what Mr. Wax had to offer her.
3) Discuss why Cleo made the choice against him.
Essay Topic 3
The title of a piece is an important part of the work as a whole. Write an essay analyzing the title Rocket to the Moon and how this title is appropriate to the story.
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)