|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks Cleo on a date at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
2. Cleo informs Frenchy she does not have what color hair?
3. Frenchy compares marriage to what bird?
4. Mr. Wax claims to be what type of animal?
5. What does Mr. Wax say has gone to Stark's head?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine the relationship between Belle and Stark.
1) How does he feel about her? How does she feel about him?
2) What do they want from one another? Are those needs met?
3) What are the obstacles in their relationship?
Essay Topic 2
Many of the characters in Rocket to the Moon are frustrated in some way. Choosing Stark, Belle, and Mr. Prince, create a character portrait analyzing the following:
1) What does this character want to achieve?
2) Why hasn't this goal or desire already been obtained?
3) What type of conflict would exist if the character attempted to achieve his or her desire?
Essay Topic 3
Although Stark is eager to succeed in business and his marriage, something is holding him back. Write a brief essay analyzing the various factors that hold Stark back from personal and professional success.
This section contains 969 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)