|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cleo tell Mr. Wax she skated?
2. What does Mr. Wax compliment about Cleo?
3. What type of animal is on Mr. Prince's umbrella?
4. Stark claims a man's office is his what?
5. At the beginning of Act 3, Belle thinks Stark is doing what?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine the relationship between Belle and Stark.
1) How does he feel about her? How does she feel about him?
2) What do they want from one another? Are those needs met?
3) What are the obstacles in their relationship?
Essay Topic 2
The title of a piece is an important part of the work as a whole. Write an essay analyzing the title Rocket to the Moon and how this title is appropriate to the story.
Essay Topic 3
Select a plot twist from Rocket to the Moon.
1) Why was this moment a plot twist?
2) How did affect the characters?
3) What did it add to the story?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)