Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Cleo she would meet a man like Stark?
2. Stark asks Cleo to show Mr. Wax what?
3. When does Act 3 take place?
4. What does Cleo ask Mr. Wax about his personal life?
5. What does Mr. Wax request to do following dental work?
Although Stark is eager to succeed in business and his marriage, something is holding him back. Write a brief essay analyzing the various factors that hold Stark back from personal and professional success.
Symbolism is heavily used throughout Rocket to the Moon.
1) Identify several symbols used throughout the play.
2) Relate these objects to the story being told.
3) Examine how the use of symbolism adds depth to Rocket to the Moon.
Stark is forced to choose between two women in Rocket to the Moon, his wife and his mistress. Compare and contrast the two women and what they have to offer to Stark.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)