|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How late did Stark stay out, supposedly looking for a voucher error?
2. Where does Act 2, Scene 2 take place?
3. What does Mr. Wax offer to show Cleo on their date?
4. In Act 3, Cleo does what to Mr. Wax?
5. Stark asks Cleo to show Mr. Wax what?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In Rocket to the Moon, the female characters see marriage as a negative institution. Analyze the conflict between a desire for love and a fear of marriage, as addressed in Rocket to the Moon.
Essay Topic 2
The title of a piece is an important part of the work as a whole. Write an essay analyzing the title Rocket to the Moon and how this title is appropriate to the story.
Essay Topic 3
Although Stark is eager to succeed in business and his marriage, something is holding him back. Write a brief essay analyzing the various factors that hold Stark back from personal and professional success.
This section contains 996 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)