|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Wax offer to show Cleo on their date?
2. What does Belle fear about Stark's affair with Cleo?
3. At the beginning of Act 3, Belle wants to do what to Cleo?
4. What type of doctor is Frenchy?
5. According to Frenchy, women are what to their husbands?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Briefly analyze each of the following characters' relationship to money.
- Dr. Cooper.
Essay Topic 2
Cleo achieves a character transformation in Rocket to the Moon.
1) Who is Cleo when the story begins? What is she afraid of? How does she protect her image?
2) When does Cleo begin to change as a person? How does she grow as a person?
3) What helps Cleo develop and grow? How does her growth affect the others in the play?
Essay Topic 3
The title of a piece is an important part of the work as a whole. Write an essay analyzing the title Rocket to the Moon and how this title is appropriate to the story.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)