|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 2, what does Belle request Stark do to Cleo?
2. Stark is about to turn what age?
3. Stark attempts to admit guilt for what at the beginning of Act 3?
4. In Act 3, Cleo admits she wants what out of life?
5. Who told Cleo she would meet a man like Stark?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Many of the characters in Rocket to the Moon enter the story with a problem. Select a character from Rocket to the Moon.
1) What problem does this character have?
2) How do the events in Rocket to the Moon help the character face up to the problem?
3) Is the problem resolved by the end of Rocket to the Moon?
Essay Topic 2
The setting of Rocket to the Moon is an important backdrop for the action that takes place. Analyze the use of setting in Rocket to the Moon.
Essay Topic 3
Mr. Prince is an affluent character at a time when few are wealthy. Analyze how Mr. Prince's position in society guides his actions.
1) How does Mr. Prince relate to other characters? What aspects of his wealth affect these relationship?
2) What type of mischief does Mr. Prince cause? Does his social position contribute to this?
3) What does Mr. Prince lack in spite of his money? How does he try to acquire it?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)