|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Cleo she would meet a man like Stark?
2. Stark asks Cleo to show Mr. Wax what?
3. When does Act 3 take place?
4. What does Cleo ask Mr. Wax about his personal life?
5. What does Mr. Wax request to do following dental work?
Essay Topic 1
Symbolism is heavily used throughout Rocket to the Moon.
1) Identify several symbols used throughout the play.
2) Relate these objects to the story being told.
3) Examine how the use of symbolism adds depth to Rocket to the Moon.
Essay Topic 2
Many of the characters in Rocket to the Moon struggle with dreams that will never be fulfilled.
1) Which characters suffer from unfilled goals?
2) Which characters still plan to fulfill their dreams?
3) Which characters create an obstacle for another to fulfill their dreams?
Essay Topic 3
Although Stark is eager to succeed in business and his marriage, something is holding him back. Write a brief essay analyzing the various factors that hold Stark back from personal and professional success.
This section contains 987 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)