|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nickname does Frenchy give "all the girls?"
2. What type of animal is on Mr. Prince's umbrella?
3. Stark tells Cleo he could offer her what type of life?
4. In Act 2, Scene 2, Belle threatens to do what?
5. Frenchy claims a lost man is a man who has what?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Briefly analyze each of the following characters' relationship to money.
- Dr. Cooper.
Essay Topic 2
Examine the portrayal of women in Rocket to the Moon.
1) Who are the female characters in Rocket to the Moon?
2) How do they dress? Talk? Act?
3) Does their gender affect how other characters respond to them? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Many of the characters in Rocket to the Moon are frustrated in some way. Choosing Stark, Belle, and Mr. Prince, create a character portrait analyzing the following:
1) What does this character want to achieve?
2) Why hasn't this goal or desire already been obtained?
3) What type of conflict would exist if the character attempted to achieve his or her desire?
This section contains 986 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)