|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 3, what does Mr. Prince confront Stark about?
2. Stark asks Cleo to show Mr. Wax what?
3. What is Belle's solution for Stark's affair?
4. Who writes Stark a check in Act 2, Scene 2?
5. Stark requests Cleo turn down a date from who?
Essay Topic 1
Rocket to the Moon takes place over the period of several months, in the stifling heat of summer.
1) What is significant about the season in which the story is set?
2) How does the weather affect the characters and drive their actions?
3) Identify the symbolism of the weather.
Essay Topic 2
Briefly analyze each of the following characters' relationship to money.
- Dr. Cooper.
Essay Topic 3
The title of a piece is an important part of the work as a whole. Write an essay analyzing the title Rocket to the Moon and how this title is appropriate to the story.
This section contains 978 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)