|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Stark determines their future, Belle will stay at Milly Heitzer's what?
2. Who does Mr. Prince tell Stark he is in love with?
3. At the beginning of Act 3, Belle thinks Stark is doing what?
4. What does Stark do to Cleo in Act 3?
5. What are Clark and Stark doing at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Symbolism is heavily used throughout Rocket to the Moon.
1) Identify several symbols used throughout the play.
2) Relate these objects to the story being told.
3) Examine how the use of symbolism adds depth to Rocket to the Moon.
Essay Topic 2
The title of a piece is an important part of the work as a whole. Write an essay analyzing the title Rocket to the Moon and how this title is appropriate to the story.
Essay Topic 3
Briefly analyze each of the following characters' relationship to money.
- Dr. Cooper.
This section contains 986 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)