|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cleo was supposed to return from her date with Mr. Wax at what time?
(a) 5 p.m.
(b) 9 p.m.
(c) 8 p.m.
(d) 7 p.m.
2. What gift did Mr. Prince buy Cleo?
(a) A scarf.
(b) A raincoat.
(c) A necklace.
(d) A ring.
3. Who writes Stark a check in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Mr. Prince.
(b) Dr. Cooper.
(c) Mr. Wax.
4. In Act 3, what does Stark do to Mr. Wax?
(a) Punches him.
(b) Kicks him.
(c) Stabs him.
(d) Grabs him by the throat.
5. How is Mr. Wax described?
(a) "A sickly former soldier."
(b) "A small, dark man."
(c) "A broad shouldered man."
(d) "Graceful as a tiger."
Short Answer Questions
1. What act of weather happens in Act 3?
2. When Belle comes to town, Stark tells her he's busy with what?
3. Mr. Wax claims what to be a responsibility?
4. Due to success, Mr. Wax believes he is what?
5. Mr. Wax feels a man must be what, in order to survive in New York?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)