|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long have Belle and Stark been together?
(a) Five years.
(b) Twenty years.
(c) Thirty years.
(d) Ten years.
2. What are Clark and Stark doing at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Saving a life.
(c) Getting married.
3. What is Belle's solution for Stark's affair?
(a) Leave him.
(b) Renew wedding vows.
(c) Get revenge on Cleo.
(d) Forgive him.
4. Frenchy claims a lost man is a man who has what?
(a) No money in the bank.
(b) One foot in the grave.
(c) Little satisfaction in his work.
(d) No time to fish.
5. "Marriage is the only adventure open to the . . ." what?
(d) "Weak hearted."
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 3, Cleo does what to Mr. Wax?
2. In Act 2, Scene 2, what author does Stark attempt to quote to Cleo?
3. Mr. Wax claims Cleo is a ________ to "find in this office?"
4. What is the one thing Mr. Prince hasn't gotten out of life?
5. Where does Cleo tell Mr. Wax she skated?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)