|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cleo was supposed to return from her date with Mr. Wax at what time?
(a) 8 p.m.
(b) 9 p.m.
(c) 7 p.m.
(d) 5 p.m.
2. What does Stark do to Cleo in Act 3?
(a) Ridicules her.
(b) Fires her.
(c) Kisses her.
(d) Breaks up with her.
3. What does Belle accuse Stark of in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Never loving her.
(b) Siding with her father.
(c) Losing money.
(d) Using her up.
4. What is the one thing Mr. Prince hasn't gotten out of life?
5. When Belle comes to town, Stark tells her he's busy with what?
(a) A lecture.
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 3, Mr. Prince says he tries to take what by the throat?
2. What does Mr. Wax request to do following dental work?
3. What act of weather happens in Act 3?
4. When Cleo refuses his first invitation, where does Mr. Wax invite her?
5. In Act 3, what does Mr. Prince confront Stark about?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)