|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city is Rocket to the Moon set in?
(b) New York.
(c) Los Angeles.
2. Rocket to the Moon is set during what time period?
(a) The 18th century.
(b) The Reagan Era.
(c) The Vietnam War.
(d) The Great Depression.
3. Belle would like to do what in terms of children?
(a) Adopt a boy.
(b) Adopt a girl.
(c) Send hers to summer camp.
(d) Have twins.
4. Dr. Cooper claims God sent what, instead of a flood?
(b) Bad business.
(d) A lack of love.
5. What nationality is Frenchy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What man begins to sob in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. Stark says Cleo's name is what?
3. Stark asks Cleo to do what with her hair, in spite of Belle?
4. According to Cleo, who has a "silver windpipe"?
5. Who has offered to pay for Stark's new office?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Cleo accepts Mr. Prince's invitation for a date, what does she warn him?
2. Describe the character Mr. Wax. How does he treat women? Men?
3. In Act 2, Scene 1, what advice about life does Mr. Prince offer to Cleo?
4. Why does Cleo comment that Stark seemed amused by everything?
5. At the end of Act 2, Scene 1, what happens between Cleo and Stark?
6. Why does Mr. Prince ask Cleo on a date?
7. What does Belle confront Cleo about in Act 1?
8. Why does Mr. Prince want to marry Cleo?
9. Why does the relationship between Cleo and Stark end?
10. Why does Cleo insist Stark stop smiling during their conversation in Act 2, Scene 1?
This section contains 536 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)