|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
(a) Cleo's house.
(b) Stark's office.
(c) A coffee shop.
(d) Stark's home.
2. Who scolds Cleo and Stark for fighting?
(a) Mr. Prince.
(d) The landlord.
3. What anniversary exists in Act 1?
(a) A first kiss.
(b) The opening of the business.
(d) The death of a child.
4. In Act 2, Scene 1, who does Mr. Prince invite Cleo to see?
(a) Jessica MaCher
(b) Jochen Clintock.
(c) Jascha Heifetz.
(d) Robert Janglochen.
5. What type of problem does Dr. Cooper have?
(c) Bad at business.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Stark quote to Cleo?
2. What type of suit does Mr. Prince wear in Act 1?
3. Cleo claims she does what big event alone?
4. Mr. Prince is just about how old?
5. Stark gives Cleo a raise after working for how long?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mr. Wax matter to Cleo?
2. What is Frenchy's concern for the man caught in a bad marriage?
3. In Act 2, Scene 2, what is Belle afraid of?
4. Is there a reason Belle and Stark do not have children?
5. Mr. Prince claims there are only two kinds of marriage. What are they?
6. According to Frenchy, what is the role of women in marriage? What does he think of this role?
7. At the end of Act 3, why does Stark no longer feel guilty for his actions?
8. How does Belle feel about her father?
9. Why does Mr. Prince ask Cleo on a date?
10. When Cleo is alone with Mr. Wax, how does she respond to him?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)