|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the best man at Stark's wedding?
(a) Mr. Prince.
(b) Jacob Kramer.
(c) Dr. Goldman.
(d) George Ellison.
2. What type of suit does Mr. Prince wear in Act 1?
(a) Twenty year old Palm Beach.
(b) Ten year old Brooks Brothers.
(c) Custom made.
(d) Brand new Armani.
3. Cleo believes Stark is what?
(a) The luckiest man alive.
(c) An excellent businessman.
4. What type of coffee does Dr. Cooper joke about?
(a) Bitter coffee.
(b) Scotch coffee.
(c) Spanish coffee.
(d) Poorman's coffee.
5. What quality does Belle admire about Stark?
(c) Physical strength.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 1, Cleo is assigned to do what at lunch?
2. What does Belle instruct Cleo regarding stockings?
3. In Act 1, Cleo takes how long of a lunch?
4. What beverage do the characters drink in Act 1?
5. Cleo claims who tries to hold her back from her dreams?
Short Essay Questions
1. By the end of Act 1, what is Cleo's attitude towards her job and why?
2. In Act 2, Scene 1, what advice about life does Mr. Prince offer to Cleo?
3. At the beginning of Act 3, what is the status of the relationship between Belle and Stark?
4. When Cleo is alone with Mr. Wax, how does she respond to him?
5. What is Frenchy's concern for the man caught in a bad marriage?
6. What is Frenchy's philosophy of love?
7. In Act 2, Scene 2, why is Stark surprised to see his wife?
8. Why does Mr. Prince ask Cleo on a date?
9. Why is Belle in Stark's office, at the beginning of Act 3?
10. What does Cleo reveal to Stark about her life?
This section contains 600 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)