|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Belle would like to do what in terms of children?
(a) Adopt a boy.
(b) Have twins.
(c) Send hers to summer camp.
(d) Adopt a girl.
2. Why did Mr. Prince stop speaking to his wife?
(a) She insulted him.
(b) He fell in love with another.
(c) She left him.
(d) She cheated on him.
3. Cleo's sisters tease her for wanting to be a what?
(b) Business woman.
(d) Film star.
4. What did Mr. Prince want to be before marriage?
(a) A dentist.
(b) An actor.
(c) A plumber.
(d) A magician.
5. Mr. Prince plans to be the richest man where?
(a) In the cemetary.
(b) In Long Island.
(c) In history.
(d) In New York City.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cleo believes that one day, she will be what type of hostess?
2. How often does Stark go to the beach?
3. What type of dental work does Mr. Prince get done?
4. Where did Cleo attend school?
5. What does Willy Wax do for a living?
Short Essay Questions
1. Stark determines Cleo is a story teller when he catches her in what lie?
2. What do Stark and Cleo quarrel about at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2?
3. How does Belle feel about her father?
4. Describe the business sense of the character Stark.
5. What is Cleo's reaction to Mr. Prince's proposal?
6. What does Frenchy confront Cleo about and why?
7. Why does Mr. Wax matter to Cleo?
8. What does Cleo reveal to Stark about her life?
9. Why does Cleo comment that Stark seemed amused by everything?
10. Why does Cleo tell Stark she doesn't care for Belle?
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)