|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the one thing Mr. Prince hasn't gotten out of life?
2. What does Mr. Wax compliment about Cleo?
(a) Her hair.
(b) Her legs.
(c) Her height.
(d) Her eyes.
3. Cleo claims who as her best friend?
(b) Mr. Prince.
(d) Mr. Wax.
4. In Act 2, Scene 2, Belle threatens to do what?
(a) Divorce Stark.
(b) Shut down Stark's practice.
(c) Take Stark's money.
(d) Run away with another man.
5. Stark asks Cleo to show Mr. Wax what?
(a) Her dance moves.
(b) The door.
(c) His X-rays.
(d) Her engagement ring.
6. When does Act 3 take place?
(d) St. Patrick's Day.
7. Who writes Stark a check in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Mr. Prince.
(c) Dr. Cooper.
(d) Mr. Wax.
8. What does Belle fear about Stark's affair with Cleo?
(a) He loved her.
(b) Cleo is pregnant.
(c) Cleo will not leave them alone.
(d) He will leave Belle.
9. Stark is about to turn what age?
10. Stark tells Cleo he could offer her what type of life?
(c) "One of jealousy and rage."
11. In Act 2, Scene 2, Stark claims the waves were saying what?
(a) Run away.
(b) Jump in.
(d) Marry Cleo.
12. What is Belle's solution for Stark's affair?
(a) Get revenge on Cleo.
(b) Forgive him.
(c) Renew wedding vows.
(d) Leave him.
13. Stark claims a man's office is his what?
14. In Act 3, what does Cleo make Stark and Mr. Prince do, as she leaves?
(a) Hail to the queen.
(b) Count to one hundred.
(c) Blow her kisses.
(d) Shake hands.
15. In Act 3, what does Stark do to Mr. Wax?
(a) Grabs him by the throat.
(b) Kicks him.
(c) Stabs him.
(d) Punches him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frenchy do for fun?
2. Who tries to prevent Cleo from hurting Stark?
3. What does Mr. Prince want Cleo to do when he dies?
4. At the beginning of Act 3, Belle wants to do what to Cleo?
5. In Act 3, Mr. Prince says he tries to take what by the throat?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)