|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 1, what is Frenchy's attitude towards Cleo?
2. What does Willy Wax do for a living?
(a) Office manager.
(d) Dance director.
3. Why does Mr. Prince suggest treating elders with respect?
(a) They will do the same.
(b) They have money to spend.
(c) They are wise.
(d) They might leave behind money.
4. Why does Cleo not wear stockings in the office?
(a) She cannot afford them.
(b) She thinks they are tacky.
(c) Stark forbids it.
(d) They are too hot.
5. Stark jokes Cleo's father is a what?
(b) Ice skater.
(c) Poor man.
6. In Act 1, what type of flowers does Stark water?
7. What does Belle want to do for the summer?
(a) Sell their vacation home.
(b) Drive cross country.
(c) Take a vacation with Stark.
(d) Open a new business.
8. Stark gives Cleo a raise after working for how long?
(a) 6 months.
(b) He refuses to increase her pay.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 2 months.
9. What quality does Belle admire about Stark?
(d) Physical strength.
10. How many applied for Cleo's job?
11. In Act 2, Scene 1, Cleo accuses Stark of what?
12. How much money does Frenchy make per week?
13. In Act 2, Scene 1, Cleo professes love to who?
(a) Mr. Prince.
(b) Dr. Cooper.
14. Who claims July to be a "month for celibacy"?
15. Act One takes place during what time of year?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who scolds Cleo and Stark for fighting?
2. Rocket to the Moon is set during what time period?
3. Cleo's sisters tease her for wanting to be a what?
4. What anniversary exists in Act 1?
5. What does Mr. Prince walk with?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)