|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 1, what is Frenchy's attitude towards Cleo?
2. In Act 1, Mr. Prince asks Cleo about her what?
(b) Drinking problem.
(d) Temper tantrums.
3. At the beginning of Act 1, Stark accuses Belle of being . . .
(a) Always right.
(b) Stubborn and inconsiderate.
(c) Too loud.
(d) A trickster.
4. What does Cleo tell Stark she might do one day?
(a) Move to Texas.
(b) Jump off a building.
(c) Stop speaking.
(d) Shave her head.
5. Stark says Cleo's name is what?
6. What does Stark smoke in Act 1?
(b) A pipe.
(c) He does not smoke.
7. Cleo claims her brother studies where?
8. How long ago did Belle's mother die?
(a) She is still alive.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 5 years.
9. In Act 1, Dr. Cooper thinks he hears what ringing?
(b) Fire alarm.
(d) His ears.
10. What type of coffee does Dr. Cooper joke about?
(a) Poorman's coffee.
(b) Bitter coffee.
(c) Scotch coffee.
(d) Spanish coffee.
11. Dr. Cooper has lived rent free for how many months?
12. How much money does Frenchy make per week?
13. What type of shoes does Mr. Prince wear?
(b) High heels.
(c) Cowboy boots.
(d) Gold tipped.
14. In Act 2, Scene 1, who raises a fist to Cleo?
(a) A bum.
(c) A customer.
(d) Dr. Cooper.
15. In Act 1, Cleo is assigned to do what at lunch?
(a) Sublease the apartment.
(b) Shop for dinner.
(c) Sell the apartment.
(d) Mail an important document.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Mr. Prince, irritating a man is easy while doing what?
2. Cleo claims she does what big event alone?
3. In Act 2, Scene 1, Cleo accuses Stark of what?
4. What is Cleo's financial situation?
5. Belle says Stark knows "as much about women as . . ."
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)