|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What beverage do the characters drink in Act 1?
2. Where did Cleo attend school?
(b) Secretarial school.
(c) Boarding school.
(d) An all-girl's school.
3. What did Mr. Prince want to be before marriage?
(a) A dentist.
(b) A plumber.
(c) A magician.
(d) An actor.
4. What quality does Belle admire about Stark?
(b) Physical strength.
5. Rocket to the Moon is set during what time period?
(a) The Reagan Era.
(b) The 18th century.
(c) The Great Depression.
(d) The Vietnam War.
6. What type of problem does Dr. Cooper have?
(c) Bad at business.
7. Cleo claims her brother studies where?
8. Dr. Cooper is described as having what type of manner?
(a) "Frank and winning."
(b) "Abrupt and shy."
(c) "Boorish and distasteful."
(d) "A perfect bedside manner."
9. In Act 1, Mr. Prince says he likes to act like a what?
(d) Great businessman.
10. In Act 2, Scene 1, who does Mr. Prince invite Cleo to see?
(a) Jascha Heifetz.
(b) Jessica MaCher
(c) Jochen Clintock.
(d) Robert Janglochen.
11. According to Mr. Prince, irritating a man is easy while doing what?
(a) Fixing his teeth.
(b) Lying to him.
(c) Telling the truth.
(d) Stealing his money.
12. In Act 2, Scene 1, who raises a fist to Cleo?
(a) A customer.
(b) A bum.
(c) Dr. Cooper.
13. What does Willy Wax do for a living?
(a) Dance director.
(c) Office manager.
14. How often does Stark go to the beach?
(a) Every day.
(b) A few days a month.
(d) Monday mornings.
15. At the opening of Act 2, Scene 1 what author is Stark reading?
Short Answer Questions
1. What man begins to sob in Act 2, Scene 1?
2. Mr. Prince plans to be the richest man where?
3. Dr. Cooper has lived rent free for how many months?
4. Stark jokes Cleo's father is a what?
5. Why does Cleo not wear stockings in the office?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)